Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awesome lil toy

Guest klit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Dam Klit, don't be misleading people like that :(...and here I thought it was another type of TOY ;) ;D!!!!!

GOT ME ALL EXCITED AND SHIT!!! ::)

Guest LeVeL

Dam Klit, don't be misleading people like that :(...and here I thought it was another type of TOY ;) ;D!!!!!

Aren't you married......why do you need toys for? :P

Guest LdySphynx

Dam Klit' date=' don't be misleading people like that :(...and here I thought it was another type of TOY ;) ;D!!!!!

[/quote']

Dam,who the hell said that when you're married, you automatically stop using toys???

[glow=red,2,300]It only makes things more interesting!!!!![/glow]

Guest durrtylexx

Dam Klit' date=' don't be misleading people like that :(...and here I thought it was another type of TOY ;) ;D!!!!!

[/quote']

dude toys are the bomb.especially when your in a realtionship..they bring couples closer..

check out cooljunkie's own ic143's website

she has all the goodies ;)

http://www.irene.yourpassionconsultant.com/

Guest LeVeL

dude toys are the bomb.especially when your in a realtionship..they bring couples closer..

Man toys would be insulting to me....why should I give my girl a toy......when I am around to do the same things. In my opinion a girl is driven to buy a toy when the sex is not up to their calibur.

What she is going to enhance her sex by using one of these....

dbl_hot.jpg

Toys are not for me and anybody whos a sexual beast doesn't need a toy. Adam and Eve would be disappointed right now.

Guest klit

Lol u a crazy woman!!! ;)

you're a good friend, alex.

Guest LdySphynx

Man toys would be insulting to me....why should I give my girl a toy......when I am around to do the same things. In my opinion a girl is driven to buy a toy when the sex is not up to their calibur.

What she is going to enhance her sex by using one of these....

dbl_hot.jpg

Toys are not for me and anybody whos a sexual beast doesn't need a toy. Adam and Eve would be disappointed right now.

Hey Level...don't take this the wrong way but that is the typical comment that an insecure man would make or Machista (male shovenistic) type person would make!!!

Now i'm not saying YOU are!!!!

But unfortunately that what it sounds like.

Also its men who make those comments that have their women going around doing it behind their backs, just for that reason because their husbands find it disgusting and insulting.

Let you girl be who she is, cause if not she is going to be it with someone else ;)!!!

Like I said this is not directed to you personally.

Guest LeVeL

Well its all good.......let the ladies do what they have to do. In my opinion its not cool. I am against it....yeah eventhough your comments were not directed to me... ::)

But hey people will be people and what I like, probably another indivual wont like. So its anybody's decision.

Guest durrtylexx

you're a good friend, alex.

i try man 8)

http://www.irene.yourpassionconsultant.com

Guest LdySphynx

Well its all good.......let the ladies do what they have to do. In my opinion its not cool. I am against it....yeah eventhough your comments were not directed to me... ::)

But hey people will be people and what I like' date=' probably another indivual wont like. So its anybody's decision.

[/quote']Beleive they were not directed at you.

Guest durrtylexx

Level toys can be fun man...the really fun part is buying them with your partner and then trying them for the first time..try it out man, you'll have fun bro....

Guest LeVeL

Toys in my opinion are for those girl sexually frustrated. Those gilrs that haven't experienced a good orgasm in the past with a man. So they try to recapture that feeling again by buying themselves one of the gadgets.

I am old fashion and I am totally against any gadgets but hey if my wife likes to hammer herself while I am not there then thats a problem. Also if your a man and you let your girl hammer herself with a 12 inch dildo then you should be murdered for being a embarassment to men.

Thats just my 2 cents call me machista ect.....but if a gilr is having great sex with her partner then there is no need for this. You want to try something different then read the Kuma Sutra and you will find tons of new things to do.

But a dildo are for those sexually frustrated lonely girls or lesbians.

Guest durrtylexx

Toys in my opinion are for those girl sexually frustrated. Those gilrs that haven't experienced a good orgasm in the past with a man. So they try to recapture that feeling again by buying themselves one of the gadgets.

I am old fashion and I am totally against any gadgets but hey if my wife likes to hammer herself while I am not there then thats a problem. Also if your a man and you let your girl hammer herself with a 12 inch dildo then you should be murdered for being a embarassment to men.

Thats just my 2 cents call me machista ect.....but if a gilr is having great sex with her partner then there is no need for this. You want to try something different then read the Kuma Sutra and you will find tons of new things to do.

its not all about dildo's bro, there are clit stimulators and beads, creams and all types of shit..my ex and I would go buy stuff all the time..it aint easy being freaky, but it sure is fun.... ;)

Guest LdySphynx

It's a shame that still today in age men still think like that but oh well...you are entitled to your opinion.

But you learn as you get older...!!!!

Como dicen nunca escupes hacia arriba, porque te puede caer en la cara...!!!!

Guest ic143

Hey Alex, thanks for lookin out sweetie! :-*

Guest LeVeL

its not all about dildo's bro, there are clit stimulators and beads, creams and all types of shit..my ex and I would go buy stuff all the time..it aint easy being freaky, but it sure is fun.... ;)

Well I have done all that clit stimulators and all that and its all good to try it and stuff. But I try to keep it natural you know. Thats why god gave you what he gave you.

Guest durrtylexx

your welcome love...now tell us what do you have??

Guest trancelator

Exactly. Women are into this stuff and will find ways to have fun WITH their men...not by themselves. 15 girls that work with me attended ic143's Passion party and spent about $1500!

Guest ic143

Exactly. Women are into this stuff and will find ways to have fun WITH their men...not by themselves. 15 girls that work with me attended ic143's Passion party and spent about $1500!

Thanks sweetie, I couldn't have said it any better.

Girls aren't only into purchasing gadget's, A LOT of them purchase edible massage creams, different flavored creams to give and receive oral pleasure and enhancement products.

Guest ic143

your welcome love...now tell us what do you have??

All kinds of things, edible massage lotions and creams, pheromone perfume, bath gel, etc. Check out the site, it's all one there. :-*

Guest Clarisa

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001HYSG4/ref=pd_sim_vg_3/103-3455796-7493466?v=glance&s=videogames

Been playing these games over the xbox lately. Now if only they would make one of these with donkey kong, contra, bubble bubble, or that shotting duck thing but don't know how that would work without the gun thing.

I own the 144 in one. It is crazy. bought it for $60 at the mall. it includes the gun and two joysticks

Guest Cosmigonon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001HYSG4/ref=pd_sim_vg_3/103-3455796-7493466?v=glance&s=videogames

Been playing these games over the xbox lately. Now if only they would make one of these with donkey kong, contra, bubble bubble, or that shotting duck thing but don't know how that would work without the gun thing.

I own the 144 in one. It is crazy. bought it for $60 at the mall. it includes the gun and two joysticks

Please do not threadjack :P

This thread is about sex toys... ;D

Guest LeVeL

Please do not threadjack :P

This thread is about sex toys... ;D

LOL........I know right.... ;D