Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awesome lil toy

Guest klit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Ok lets just get this out in the open, cause I was trying to say things without insulting anyone...but you can't please everyone!!!

But this is the truth...the guys that are disgusted and against it is not because they are good in bed, its because they are sooooooo DAM insecure about themselves and their performance that they are SCARED that if their woman tries it they will be more satisfied by it than by them!!!!

When a man is sure of himself he don't care about things like toys being brought into the bed to enhance the experience, and please saying that you don't jerk off...what a bunch of

SHIT dude.

You seem to forget that girls talk about everything when we hangout together, yes even about sex with our men. Believe me when I say that those that say "Oh my girl don't need no toy" are the ones that are getting cheated on, or not even their girls are the ones that have a toy hidden around somewhere and wait for their man to leave in order to use it.

So my advice to guys that do go around saying stuff like that is think twice about saying it, cause you never know what everyone else know about your sex life...people might know more about it than you know about it!!!!!

Also like I said, alot of guys are young and have yet to experience and learn ALOT of shit..but as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow you are one day going to come across a girl/woman that likes doing these things, and you cannot tell me that you will stop everything and tell her "oh no you can't use that, I don't approve of it". If you do ,just watch what happens.

I'm sorry but I speak from experience when it comes to guys like that, I was married to one for 8 1/2 years. But you want to hear something funny he was like that with me, but as soon as I would turn my back he was having a blast with other women doing exactly what he was against me doing!!!

Cause for certain reason, some guys don't like for their wives to be a certain way...but are just fine with going out and having other women do it. So you know what FUCK THAT, women be yourselves and if they don't like it??? Don't worry you'll find someone that does...and I know that there are probably a few girls on here that are scared to post their opinions fearing what people will think about them, but don't worry ladies i'm here to do it for you!!!!

Guest r3nz0

Ok lets just get this out in the open, cause I was trying to say things without insulting anyone...but you can't please everyone!!!

But this is the truth...the guys that are disgusted and against it is not because they are good in bed, its because they are sooooooo DAM insecure about themselves and their performance that they are SCARED that if their woman tries it they will be more satisfied by it than by them!!!!

When a man is sure of himself he don't care about things like toys being brought into the bed to enhance the experience, and please saying that you don't jerk off...what a bunch of

SHIT dude.

You seem to forget that girls talk about everything when we hangout together, yes even about sex with our men. Believe me when I say that those that say "Oh my girl don't need no toy" are the ones that are getting cheated on, or not even their girls are the ones that have a toy hidden around somewhere and wait for their man to leave in order to use it.

So my advice to guys that do go around saying stuff like that is think twice about saying it, cause you never know what everyone else know about your sex life...people might know more about it than you know about it!!!!!

Also like I said, alot of guys are young and have yet to experience and learn ALOT of shit..but as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow you are one day going to come across a girl/woman that likes doing these things, and you cannot tell me that you will stop everything and tell her "oh no you can't use that, I don't approve of it". If you do ,just watch what happens.

I'm sorry but I speak from experience when it comes to guys like that, I was married to one for 8 1/2 years. But you want to hear something funny he was like that with me, but as soon as I would turn my back he was having a blast with other women doing exactly what he was against me doing!!!

Cause for certain reason, some guys don't like for their wives to be a certain way...but are just fine with going out and having other women do it. So you know what FUCK THAT, women be yourselves and if they don't like it??? Don't worry you'll find someone that does...and I know that there are probably a few girls on here that are scared to post their opinions fearing what people will think about them, but don't worry ladies i'm hear to do it for you!!!!

You had me at hello. :)

Guest ic143

SHIT dude.

Cause for certain reason, some guys don't like for their wives to be a certain way...but are just fine with going out and having other women do it. So you know what FUCK THAT, women be yourselves and if they don't like it??? Don't worry you'll find someone that does...and I know that there are probably a few girls on here that are scared to post their opinions fearing what people will think about them, but don't worry ladies i'm hear to do it for you!!!!

AMEN sista! ;)

Guest LeVeL

SHIT dude.

Cause for certain reason, some guys don't like for their wives to be a certain way...but are just fine with going out and having other women do it. So you know what FUCK THAT, women be yourselves and if they don't like it??? Don't worry you'll find someone that does...and I know that there are probably a few girls on here that are scared to post their opinions fearing what people will think about them, but don't worry ladies i'm here to do it for you!!!!

I just love it when some one tries to say that I have more experience than you because of this and that. And your saying it because your insecure and all this and that. Come on sweety not every guy is the same, we all are different.

Your choice is your choice....I dont agree with it. But if you do it more power to you. There are some girls out there in the world who find it disgusting but there are girls like yourself who find it appealing.

Those sex toys are a million dollar industry they will keep on making their money anyways because of people like yourself.

Guest LdySphynx

Ok lets just get this out in the open' date=' cause I was trying to say things without insulting anyone...but you can't please everyone!!!

SHIT dude.

[/quote']

I just love it when some one tries to say that I have more experience than you because of this and that. And your saying it because your insecure and all this and that. Come on sweety not every guy is the same, we all are different.

Your choice is your choice....I dont agree with it. But if you do it more power to you. There are some girls out there in the world who find it disgusting but there are girls like yourself who find it appealing.

Those sex toys are a million dollar industry they will keep on making their money anyways because of people like yourself.

Good ComeBack ::), thank god that not every guy is the same cause if not this world would be sooooooooo DAM boring and it would be full of sexually frustrated women, who wait for the first oppurtunity to go and get their kicks from somewhere else. Also I find your comments to be a little contradicting due to the fact that that you are ok with going to parties where there are Bisexual girls, I wonder will you be attending with your Girlfriend??? Because if you are and you end up hooking up with someone guess what they will end up using if the shit gets heavy???

Below you will find a couple of comments that you made in the Nerve party thread:

[glow=red,2,300]LeVeL'

CoolJunkie

Re:Saturday night Skin party at Nerve review

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2004, 01:54:02 PM »

Hey Tech where is this Venue located I am really interested in going? And what night is the party is you dont mind mentioning?

That girl in the flyer with her legs open looks mighty nice....so they are having a military them this weekend. Look at that right when I have some Military gear at home......hmmmmm interesting thanks Tech.

What do you mean.....I am just asking question of this party. I am very interested in going....I haven't been to one of these in some time. Its always good to do something different, you know[/glow]

Hmmmmm, sound interesting that you yourself say that its always nice to do something DIFFERENT...!!!!

Also you mention that you have not been to one of these parties in some time...I wonder who you attended those other parties with???

Now I ask you this what is the difference between you and your girl (if you have one) in bringing in some toys to the relationship and you guys hooking up with another girl. But maybe you don't like that either, maybe you are just one of those guys that goes to these parties just to Gawk like its a freak show, or maybe you're one of those guys that tells his GF that he is going out with his friends in order to go these parties with someone else cause you do not like your girlfriend attending "those" type of parties.

All in all I just think you are bit confused cause I don't understand how you find toys offensive, yet you are completely fine with these parties where TOYS at the end of the night are a sure thing!!!!

That or you are just ONE BIG HYPOCRITE, sorry but I am calling you out on this one!!!!