Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awesome lil toy

Guest klit

Guest trancelator

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001HYSG4/ref=pd_sim_vg_3/103-3455796-7493466?v=glance&s=videogames

Been playing these games over the xbox lately. Now if only they would make one of these with donkey kong, contra, bubble bubble, or that shotting duck thing but don't know how that would work without the gun thing.

I own the 144 in one. It is crazy. bought it for $60 at the mall. it includes the gun and two joysticks

Please do not threadjack :P

This thread is about sex toys... ;D

Cosmi, have you had a chance to look through the catalog yet?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancelator

LOL! my job denies access to the website..dammit!

You need not worry, Lilly. If you want a catalog, send a pm to ic143 and she'll mail you one... or however many you want. ;):P ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001HYSG4/ref=pd_sim_vg_3/103-3455796-7493466?v=glance&s=videogames

Been playing these games over the xbox lately. Now if only they would make one of these with donkey kong, contra, bubble bubble, or that shotting duck thing but don't know how that would work without the gun thing.

I own the 144 in one. It is crazy. bought it for $60 at the mall. it includes the gun and two joysticks

Please do not threadjack :P

This thread is about sex toys... ;D

Cosmi, have you had a chance to look through the catalog yet?

Not yet, but Evelyn and I will def check it out this weekend ;)

Guest klit

144 in one. I'd get it but any link that shows me what it is and where i could find it. Love them classic games.

Guest mikepayne

if my wife likes to hammer herself while I am not there then thats a problem.

But a dildo are for those sexually frustrated lonely girls or lesbians.

Not a cool way to look at things. Toys should be just one more weapon in your arsenal, one more gadget on your utility belt. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

If you were married, I bet you'd still jerk off. Probably wouldn't think there's anything wrong with that, either. Why not the other way around?

Guest LdySphynx

Not a cool way to look at things. Toys should be just one more weapon in your arsenal, one more gadget on your utility belt. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

If you were married, I bet you'd still jerk off. Probably wouldn't think there's anything wrong with that, either. Why not the other way around?

Exactly,Can somebody PLEASEEEEE give this man round of applause!!!!! ;D

Guest ic143

Exactly,Can somebody PLEASEEEEE give this man round of applause!!!!! ;D

AMEN to that! :) Very well said mdp!

Guest LeVeL

jerking off is for kids.......if I am jerking off then I'll get me a mistress.

I obviously have different views from you guys....you guys like toys and stuff....I in the other hand like the real thing.

Guest LeVeL

Ummm...toys are an enhancement to the real thing. ::)

Okay it seems like your the sex master here......so mad respect to you in your enhancement....... ::) ::)

Guest trancelator

Ummm...toys are an enhancement to the real thing. ::)

Okay it seems like your the sex master here......so mad respect to you in your enhancement....... ::) ::)

Yup, you got it kid. Thanks! ;)

Guest cutchemist

dude toys are the bomb.especially when your in a realtionship..they bring couples closer..

check out cooljunkie's own ic143's website

she has all the goodies ;)

http://www.irene.yourpassionconsultant.com/

Man toys would be insulting to me....why should I give my girl a toy......when I am around to do the same things. In my opinion a girl is driven to buy a toy when the sex is not up to their calibur.

What she is going to enhance her sex by using one of these....

dbl_hot.jpg

Toys are not for me and anybody whos a sexual beast doesn't need a toy. Adam and Eve would be disappointed right now.

i'LL have to side with luis on this one....fcukin YUCK :( :-\

Guest LeVeL

Thanks Megan atleast I know some people enjoy the real thing, without any type of enhancements.

Guest cutchemist

Thanks Megan atleast I know some people enjoy the real thing' date=' without any type of enhancements.

[/quote']

can i get an AMEN

fcuk that shiet...I want Intimacy....with someone whose more special than ne of the other fockers out there

Guest LeVeL

can i get an AMEN

fcuk that shiet...I want Intimacy....with someone whose more special than ne of the other fockers out there

If your man can stroke it and he needs some type of enhancement then its obvious that he's not that good. When you have good sex there is no need for toys.

Guest ic143

Thanks Megan atleast I know some people enjoy the real thing, without any type of enhancements.

can i get an AMEN

Sorry...not from me atleast.

Just because people add enhancements into the mix doesn't mean they don't enjoy the real thing. What happened to keeping things exciting??? These products are not solely for individual usage, partners use them...TOGETHER.

It's too bad some people don't grasp the concept because their may be a day when they are faced with this situation but too closed minded to handle it. Good luck! :)

Guest LeVeL

Sorry...not from me atleast.

Just because people add enhancements into the mix doesn't mean they don't enjoy the real thing. What happened to keeping things exciting??? These products are not solely for individual usage, partners use them...TOGETHER.

It's too bad some people don't grasp the concept because their may be a day when they are faced with this situation but too closed minded to handle it. Good luck! :)

Hey sweety dont get me wrong...its a great thing...but some of us dont believ in it. But hey..I know a couple of girls and couples who need the nehancement in their life. I in the other hand dont need it right now. But I am interested in an issue..I'll pass it along to some girl friends of mine...that work themselves out.