Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cafeteria next wed

fliptoniaaa

Guest biznation00

Biz,

Although the Grammy's may not have done anything for you yet, it can in the future. The purpose of this event to help grow Electronic dance music and the careers of the DJ's in our community. I know you have your party at Cafeteria, but if you get a chance try and stop by. My wife is throwing the event and she would love to see you there even it is for a few minutes.

I was wondering if this still was an official "In" party or f you guys were taking a week off due to the Grammy event at Prive.

I shall be in attendance!!!!!!!!! Missed it three weeks already and I need my fix. ;)

week off? no way jose! grammy's never did anythin' for me, we keep things as they always are no matter who's in town!

we just plain do what we want! ;)

don't mind my sarcasm.. You guys filled me in late that it was Robyn involved in this event. you know you have my support!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biz,

Although the Grammy's may not have done anything for you yet, it can in the future. The purpose of this event to help grow Electronic dance music and the careers of the DJ's in our community. I know you have your party at Cafeteria, but if you get a chance try and stop by. My wife is throwing the event and she would love to see you there even it is for a few minutes.

I was wondering if this still was an official "In" party or f you guys were taking a week off due to the Grammy event at Prive.

I shall be in attendance!!!!!!!!! Missed it three weeks already and I need my fix. ;)

week off? no way jose! grammy's never did anythin' for me, we keep things as they always are no matter who's in town!

don't mind my sarcasm.. You guys filled me in late that it was Robyn involved in this event. you know you DON'T have my support!

Biz, how cruel of you. I thought your were a nice guy. LOL

Guest sobe2004

This post has been modified by the Committe for Intra-Board Security in accordance with the 2004 PATRIOT II act. Further violations will result in you being confined to Mizner Park.

Guest jbof

No worries Biz, Sarcasm is what makes this fun... Robyn knows she has your full support

Biz,

don't mind my sarcasm.. You guys filled me in late that it was Robyn involved in this event. you know you have my support!

Guest sobe2004

This post has been modified by the Committe for Intra-Board Security in accordance with the 2004 PATRIOT II act. Further violations will result in you being confined to Mizner Park.

That is exactly why you have no credibilty POD. While you claim this place is superior, the OTHER board is not a DICK-taitorship like it is here.

At least post under your own name unless you don't have the sack for that.

P.S. Your pictures also suck! ;D

Guest sobe2004

That is exactly why you have no credibilty POD. While you claim this place is superior, the OTHER board is not a DICK-taitorship like it is here.

At least post under your own name unless you don't have the sack for that.

P.S. Your pictures also suck! ;D

How long do you figure until this is erased?? Just like my post of Cedric going to Space????

I am a dick. Deal with it. I've never claimed to be a nice guy. Don't like it, please do me a favour and don't bother posting here. Stay over there for all I care. I'm not gonna mourn the loss of your WASPy remarks.

Guest sobe2004

I am a dick. Deal with it. I've never claimed to be a nice guy. Don't like it, please do me a favour and don't bother posting here. Stay over there for all I care. I'm not gonna mourn the loss of your WASPy remarks.

As an employee of CJ you should watch what you say. You rant about all the B/S at prive/mynt etc and how elitist they are yet you practice the same here.

And please refresh my memory on what "WASPy remarks" you refer to . . .

Now go polish your camera for Prive/Amika/Cafeteria tonight and maybe I will say hello . . . .

Elitist? Not really. I criticize those venues, on that, sure but I don't see my moderation as elitist. I just see it as moderating a messageboard, and not sitting on my butt with a fancy tagline attached to my avatar.

But you go around here acting like the board is a democracy, which it really isn't. It is equivalent to being a guest in someone's home, or a nightclub for that matter...most civilzed people usually agree to follow the rules of the house they are visiting. Those who don't like it are usually encouraged to leave.

Guest sobe2004

Elitist? Not really. I criticize those venues, on that, sure but I don't see my moderation as elitist. I just see it as moderating a messageboard, and not sitting on my butt with a fancy tagline attached to my avatar.

But you go around here acting like the board is a democracy, which it really isn't. It is equivalent to being a guest in someone's home, or a nightclub for that matter...most civilzed people usually agree to follow the rules of the house they are visiting. Those who don't like it are usually encouraged to leave.

But you do not own this house . . . you too are just a guest . . .

I've been invested with moderation powers by the local authorities. Think of me as the constable.

Not for nothing, but you did start whining when one of the owners decided to edit a post. His board ("house"), his rules. I don't see the need for a big stink over that. I'm sure if I came over to your place and took a crap on your carpet, you'd be none too happy and kick my ass.

As an employee of CJ you should watch what you say. You rant about all the B/S at prive/mynt etc and how elitist they are yet you practice the same here.

And please refresh my memory on what "WASPy remarks" you refer to . . .

Now go polish your camera for Prive/Amika/Cafeteria tonight and maybe I will say hello . . . .

quit whining and go hangout w/ ur bud omar @ whats envy...