Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amika roll call......

Guest 731973lisaloca

Guest lil_liz

I went last Friday with my roommate and my guy friend. As soon as we got to the door (11:00) the guy said that it was $20 each. So at this point I said, forget it and I went to turn around. The guy then says, ok it's free for the ladies and $20 for the guy. We were all cool with that. It was a good time.

I probably won't go tonight though.

I went last Friday with my roommate and my guy friend. As soon as we got to the door (11:00) the guy said that it was $20 each. So at this point I said, forget it and I went to turn around. The guy then says, ok it's free for the ladies and $20 for the guy. We were all cool with that. It was a good time.

I probably won't go tonight though.

sorry to hear...but i believe in the saying "it's good to know people..."

Guest r3nz0
sorry to hear...but i believe in the saying "it's good to know people..."

No.

"It's good to know the right people."

You know how many people I know who can't do diddly-shit for me? ;D

Guest LeVeL

I wont be there.......whoever is going have fun and enjoy your night. I still haven't expereienced Friday Nights at Amika...last time I had a chance but decided to head out to Mansion...

I wont be there.......whoever is going have fun and enjoy your night. I still haven't expereienced Friday Nights at Amika...last time I had a chance but decided to head out to Mansion...

I can't stand that place. That French faggot at the door screws up the experience for me everytime.

I can't stand that place. That French faggot at the door screws up the experience for me everytime.

just make sure ur referring to mansion...there's like 4 of them outside also...but i 100% agree even tho i know all them, they never change...

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I cant stand all the door guys at Mansion but its the best looking venue in the beach. They just have to stop all the drama at the door. They make it look like you have to be god to enter thru those doors.

Sometimes its sad how big that place is and it doesn't really get as packed as Level used too, its like a waste of Space actually if you ask me. But the times I have gone its been great, no complaints there but the door drama definetely has to go.

just make sure ur referring to mansion...there's like 4 of them outside also...but i 100% agree even tho i know all them, they never change...

Yeah i'm referring to Mansion. Amika is not nearly as bad as that place. The cockslobber i'm referring to is named Stephane.

Yeah i'm referring to Mansion. Amika is not nearly as bad as that place. The cockslobber i'm referring to is named Stephane.

i was there last night....was packed as always...girl ratio is 5:1... :o ::)