Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE SPACE

Guest deesoulrelic

Guest deesoulrelic

I CAN TELL U CEDRIC WAS OFF THE CHAIN. BANGIN,BANGIN,BANGIN.

HE IS SETTING THE TONE FOR NEW THINGS COMING TO DOWNTOWN

ATTENTION NEW CLUBS!!!!! and wack clubs (eNVy) TAKE NOTES on how a club should be every week not just when DT comes into town. Take note of the decor, the Vibe that is created and how a good DJ can really make a diffrence in your night. Then u can charge $20 at the door and people wont mind paying. AND IF U CANT BRING IT LIKE THAT..............Shut Down and cut your losses.

ATTENTION NEW CLUBS!!!!! and wack clubs (eNVy) TAKE NOTES on how a club should be every week not just when DT comes into town. Take note of the decor, the Vibe that is created and how a good DJ can really make a diffrence in your night. Then u can charge $20 at the door and people wont mind paying. AND IF U CANT BRING IT LIKE THAT..............Shut Down and cut your losses.

u havent been to the land yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest ramon

u havent been to the land yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

give me dennis and domingo at the land over most dj's .. :)

like i said...whats envy ???

Guest bcnjunkie

Domingo is a talented DJ, he does more than play records ! would like to hear him spin an ineteresting venue. He wouldn't fin in Space main room, He's more of a terrace DJ or a more sophisticated Space, maybe Crobar VIP or Amika would be great for Domingo.

Guest ramon

Domingo is a talented DJ, he does more than play records ! would like to hear him spin an ineteresting venue. He wouldn't fin in Space main room, He's more of a terrace DJ or a more sophisticated Space, maybe Crobar VIP or Amika would be great for Domingo.

If I get the right venue I'd be intrested to start doing events again maybe even a weekly and we could bring those people who made those sundays so damn special.