Clubplanet Nightlife Community

our heff retires ?

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest LeVeL

He must be happy to have found someone unique. After a while it gets pretty boring playing and have a fucking buddy. The older you get the more you realize by having those type of activities you might end up alone in your life without no one special. It really hard finding that special person...so it really aint something to be sad about BCN...you should be proud of V.

Guest endymion

I am obligated to point out that playing the field and committing to somebody special are not necessarily mutually exclusive activities. Committing to somebody special who you can play the field together with is very rewarding.

Guest bcnjunkie
so it really aint something to be sad about BCN...you should be proud of V.

sure it is, the parties, the drugs, the Korean prostitutes, the fire trucks, all gone .............. :'(

He must be happy to have found someone unique. After a while it gets pretty boring playing and have a fucking buddy.

Blasphemy! Infidel! Do not speak those words again lest I ban you!

Girls worth committing to in Miami are either taken or living under some damp rock somewhere.

I've found that it is worthless to look. It is a lot of fun just to fuck around with no commitments, at least from my perspective. My desire to procreate does not exist, I've managed to condition it out of my personality profile. So the only thing left really is fucking for recreation.

Not to say I cut and run, I do keep in touch and play nice, but I know for a fact that it is extremely difficult to "find a girl you could take home to Mom" in Miami.

Hey it is either screwing around or remaining celibate.

Guest LeVeL

Blasphemy! Infidel! Do not speak those words again lest I ban you!

Girls worth committing to in Miami are either taken or living under some damp rock somewhere.

I've found that it is worthless to look. It is a lot of fun just to fuck around with no commitments, at least from my perspective. My desire to procreate does not exist, I've managed to condition it out of my personality profile. So the only thing left really is fucking for recreation.

Not to say I cut and run, I do keep in touch and play nice, but I know for a fact that it is extremely difficult to "find a girl you could take home to Mom" in Miami.

Hey it is either screwing around or remaining celibate.

Exactly my infidel friend, I get your drift but if you do end up meeting someone that you can take home to mom then why not go for it.

Everybody has a right for their opinion but after fucking around for so long dont you crave a challenge after a while. Because screwing here an there can only lead to a life of loneliness...yeah you can say that you dont want nothing serious now but what happens when you do and you realize all the chicks you have met fit the profile for a one night stand, then it gets kind of hard.

Suddenly you are in your late 30's looking for love in the wrong places. Yeah your young now...but if the opportunity comes to meet someone interesting that likes you for who you are not how much money you make and enjoys the things you do then thats something to persue.

I dont know why but the more I look around the more I see how people's mind are so lost thinking that whenever they want to commit to a relationship they can but what happens if the other person doesn't want to commit...then in the end your playing yourself.

Guest usmcr

I agree with Level, after a while it does get tired and boring, I mean shit I want somebody I can talk too every now and then, not just somebody I'm attracted too and fuck with whenever I can. But I must also agree with Pod, finding a good decent girl in Miami, is like winning the lottery dude, she's either taken, or handicapped :P

Oh yeah, if "the one" drops into my lap I'll take it. I'm just not gonna go out on a mission and try to find "the one".

Awhile ago I was after this girl I thought was "the one". Those who know me would see me out with her from time to time...girl about my height, etc...like 2001-2002 season...well, turns out she decided she liked girls, and ended up with one. No I didn't hit it and another girl at the same time when I found that out, unfortunately. I thought she was BUG but not one bit. She's still with this girl.

But while I was after this girl, I missed out on a lot of opportunities for some very quality fucking around. More than once I was told "oh, at the time I thought you were dating someone, you guys looked like you were serious..."

Fuck. I missed out on some hot lovin' because of that. I was ignoring the call of nature in favor of something way less certain. The call of nature would have led me to some hot freaky sex with a schoolteacher and a legal clerk. I missed out on banging a schoolteacher goddamnit. My goal was to live out the Van Halen video and I missed out! Fuck. I need a drink. She had the glasses and everything, totally did the "let me put my hair down" trick and turned into a total smoking supermodel.

Maybe I should adopt a kid, put it through her school and have a parent-teacher conference. Kid'll have a 4.0 GPA that year.

Guest Cosmigonon

I am obligated to point out that playing the field and committing to somebody special are not necessarily mutually exclusive activities. Committing to somebody special who you can play the field together with is very rewarding.

I agree 137% with you. If you can find a girl and love her, but at the same time find time to have fun together with other people, then you've found the Holy Grial!! ;D

Guest web_norah

I agree 137% with you. If you can find a girl and love her, but at the same time find time to have fun together with other people, then you've found the Holy Grial!! ;D

wow that must be one special girl then ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

wow that must be one special girl then ::)

Definitely ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

and that's why we're happy V is retiring with a special "someone" and not with two, three or four more.... ::)

who knows maybe there are 3 or 4 more, I just met the steady, but you know that underhanded heff ;D

Guest Abraham Abromowitz

Why do I get the feeling that true and exclusive love are under rated by some of you?

When I talk about sharing love I don't mean sex.

Shalom & Love