Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grammy party @ Crobar NY With PVD, DJ Rap, Sasha

Guest web_norah

PVD blew, I wish he never came.

in retrospect, I wonder if this could be interpreted as an oxymoron?

it very well can ;D

i didnt stick around much longer after PVD.

feet aching, tired, and really not a trance fan ...

Sasha had his moments. the start of PVD didnt seem too bad

ehh I wasnt impressed. When he played "Time of our Lives" was when I wanted to vomit. It's borderline narcism to still be playing that "hit."

Guest ramon

rap pretty much played what i heard from new york ... although i would love to know what her opening record that sounded like french kiss was.

Guest ramon

Rap's drum and bass days are no longer......i heard it from outside ..cant comment though.

she played house rather well .. some obvious stuff and some rock remixes .. but overall pretty good.

Guest web_norah

Rap's drum and bass days are no longer......i heard it from outside ..cant comment though.

she played house rather well .. some obvious stuff and some rock remixes .. but overall pretty good.

in contrast, i shall take the 5th when she opened for Hybrid....and i was there the entire time. :-X

Guest LeVeL

Thats good that she has moved on...a lot of the Drum of Bass sound has lost its kick over the years. With this sudden change in style it has certainly has given her more opportunities to play in defferent places and venues she couldn't play if she was still spinning Drum and Bass.

Guest ramon

Rap is playing hard house....and to that i shall not comment. LTJ Bukem and Marky dont play tired drum and bass.......

sounded last night she played some techier sounds and rock remixes ..

Guest web_norah

Hot!

I agree Dj Rap is hot...but Sandra Collins is hotter.

crack on Sandra Collins. i have a couple of stories i could share but as usual i must take the fifth. she has gotten slimmer by the year, i need her secret...........

a little trivia here. did you know that Sandra Collins used to be Iceys girlfriend long long ago, and thats where she took up DJing from? i bet you didnt know.

your choices for attractive DJ girls are as bad as my judo skills....Dj Lottie is much more pretty and a nice down to earth girl....