Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok you latin fockers pay attention!!!

V. Barbarino

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANY OF YOUS HAVE A JOB! WHEN YOU SPEAK ON THE PHONE DO NOT MUMBLE!!!! MY GOD, YOU FOCKERS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND.

IT'S AMAZING YOU EVEN HAVE JOBS. YOU FOCKERS MUST DO ALL YOUR BIZ IN ESPANOL, BECAUSE YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS ON THE PHONE IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

I'M TAKING TO A FEW NICE LATIN LADIES FOR DATES AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD OF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING..

Guest LeVeL

Saleen how long have these chicks your with been in the States. Also why do you care if they speak english or not...aren't you trying to bang them...does it really matter once the light are out.

Guest guyman1966

I think he was talking about you matas - can't understand half the shit you say.

same goes for u...must i remind of that time that u bought me that diet pepsi...if it wasnt for me translating u would have been lost...

I picked the most Latin placed I could find and I'm happy to point out I was served way before you were even there. I was able to communicate by pointing and grunting.

Guest endymion

That's kind of funny, I would have assumed that a person who would criticize other peoples' English language skills would themselves be capable of proper English grammar, spelling and diction.

Saleen, you can barely speak English on a good day. On a bad day we can't even understand your messages. Nobody cares to hear your language critiques.

Guest Clarisa

That's kind of funny, I would have assumed that a person who would criticize other peoples' English language skills would themselves be capable of proper English grammar, spelling and diction.

Saleen, you can barely speak English on a good day. On a bad day we can't even understand your messages. Nobody cares to hear your language critiques.

Well said.

last time i checked cj is a messge board not a term paper writing board.

Guest endymion

Well then why are you bitching about other peoples' language skills?

And jeese man. Basic tense agreement. "Last time I checked CJ was a messge[sic] board..."

Well then why are you bitching about other peoples' language skills?

And jeese man. Basic tense agreement. "Last time I checked CJ was a messge[sic] board..."

on the phone or in person, latins mumble... thats my point. they need to talk like us guidos.. loud and clear!

Guest LeVeL

Has any one been able to figure out how many licks does it take to get to the center of a TOOTSIE POP?

You know now that you said this...I actually asked this to someone earlier today...but I guess I will have to do it myself in person :P;)

Guest LeVeL

on the phone or in person, latins mumble... thats my point. they need to talk like us guidos.. loud and clear!

Man what latins are you talking too....? Also are you asking them any hard questions because that would make anyone mumble.

I have to dispute this as well. It is all tied into language ability. I tend to mumble my foreign languages. Latins I know who were born here or skilled in English speak it just fine.

Saleen, I know for a fact you talk to plenty of Latins who speak the language just fine.

I have to dispute this as well. It is all tied into language ability. I tend to mumble my foreign languages. Latins I know who were born here or skilled in English speak it just fine.

Saleen, I know for a fact you talk to plenty of Latins who speak the language just fine.

yea, you just got to speak to them in their native miami slang

Guest bcnjunkie
they need to talk like us guidos.. loud and clear!

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!, there's a joke, wait.... I can barely type from laughing so hard, LMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone ever had a chat with a guido ?, the phrase "butchering the language" falls short. On top of that since they believe they're Italian, you should hear how they butcher that language. They pronounce prosciutto "prosciut", Mozarella "Mozarel", Pasisano "Paisan". Real Italians make fun of them all the time (then again who doesn't ?)

Guest bcnjunkie

HA HA HA HA .... LOL ... TOO FUNNY, NORAH THAT'S HILARIOUS !!!!

I can already hear them shouting "Yo Vinnie"... PS anybody want to see how proper guido english is, just tune into Living Gotti. English applied in the most proper of ways. A lesson to everybody, in fact, they could even be British.