Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myplay was good (for about a week) while it lasted!!!!!!

forget it.

I tried to login 7:30 this morning and its still no good. We should start another account or something of all the people who upped songs and not give out the password to everybody who wants it. I know everybody says that is not fare but look at it now, probably the people who but new good shit up in the locker can't even get on it. So who the hell then is logged in???????

I havent even logged in once, but you guys let me get the chance, im more than willing to upload songs to either the myplay account, or your email.. whatever is requested.

Peace.

Justin

------------------

... to those who wait, good things shall come

The speakers were kicking out deep bass deep bass deep baaaaaass.

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

Originally posted by djustinh:

I havent even logged in once, but you guys let me get the chance, im more than willing to upload songs to either the myplay account, or your email.. whatever is requested.

Peace.

Justin

Its impossible to get on to it. I was one of the first one's to get the username/password and started to up shit I have not been on in a day or so. I believe a solution is being looked at. Hopefully this can get fixed soon cause its was doing great.