Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWISTED SUNDAYS @ STATE

Guest DJTeKWReK

Guest DJTeKWReK

[move]9.25.04 Ivano Bellini and Gabriel Fain 10.03.04 Ivano + Gaby w/ DJ Bruno and Nelson Diaz[/move]

What up guys and gals? I'm proud to bring you TWISTED SUNDAYS at State ClubLounge with residents Ivano Bellini and Gabriel Fain. Next week, 10.03.04, we welcome THE HOUSE FACTORY to Twisted Sundays, DJ BRUNO and NELSON DIAZ!!! If you would like to be added to the list for either night, or need any other info, please E-Mail me at BASSlineCEO@yahoo.com or you can find me on AIM: PiKappSurfer420, or you can leave me a message at 786-423-0496. See you guys Sundays!

Guest DJTeKWReK

this party is ova

sundance@amika

Bro, if u wanna promote another party, go ahead, just please don't thread jack me. Perhaps you should come out to my party b4 u claim "it's ova." Thanks newbie! ;D

Guest fairyDust

this party is ova

sundance@amika

Uou crazy man....State is the best thing happening on Sundays.

Yo tek...how do I get in your list man

Send him an email ;)

Guest LISALOCA

Yeah, i've heard the same. But i remember the last time i went to State, it was good. I'm just saying that this guy rounder always has something stupid to say. BTW what time did u finally get home saturday?

Got home at 10:30..I was sleeping before that at my friends house....I was tired and worn out from the patio. I had fun with you guys. Until next time! ;D

Yeah, i've heard the same. But i remember the last time i went to State, it was good. I'm just saying that this guy rounder always has something stupid to say. BTW what time did u finally get home saturday?

Got home at 10:30..I was sleeping before that at my friends house....I was tired and worn out from the patio. I had fun with you guys. Until next time! ;D

Good to hear that, I was just worried about you buddy. After we spilt up it was impossible to get a hold of you.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Good party last night...wish I could've stayed longer :-\

rotfl. i wish you could have too!

Also..i hit up Amika as well, both very good parties its gonna be some strong competition..good news is that its close enough to go back and forth if they let ya.

Guest rollyp66

I have been to both Parties, and I do have to admit that I had a better time @ Amika because State was a sword fight. I'll have to say that the Sunday party @ Amika will be my 1st choice when I do go out on a Sunday night.

Guest fairyDust

Also..i hit up Amika as well, both very good parties its gonna be some strong competition..good news is that its close enough to go back and forth if they let ya.

Who plays there on Sundays?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Who plays there on Sundays?

Music & people wise Amika Sundays is the exact same as the old Nerve Sundays...so its a fun vibe.

Guest DJTeKWReK

Thanks to everyone who made it out last night... Rolly, u missed a lot of girls!!!! Don't forget about Bruno and Nelson Diaz next Sunday @ STATE!!!