Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who digs Scissor Sisters???

Guest JulianJunkie

Guest web_norah

i cant speak for MTV masses...as far as i know, MTV wants Britney and Ashlee Simpson types. or psuedo rockers like Green Day

but i like the Scissors, they've style, the house music remixes done with their songs are very tasty and last but not least, they're very cunty-like and i love that.

they're a queer eye for the straight sort-of-band. smart dressers.

need any more input?

Guest JulianJunkie

well...they're really the only electronic music act to break through to MTV in a while... They are getting tons of love on th Billboard charts (#1) ... and they're touring the US right now

Guest durrtylexx

funny thing I just turned on MTV2 and their video came on..That dude is has one hell of high voice..They remind me of the Black Crows..Not Bad...

Guest JulianJunkie

i agree. they really seem to be pushing something novel, but a big chunk of the dance scene doesn't seem to know who they are. They're awesome in my book.... very avant-garde

Guest trancelator

Cool. A new EDM act needs to make it into the mainstream. I was hoping Prodigy would come back strong but their new album doesn't have the commercial appeal that Fat of the Land did. :-\