Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revolution line up....

V. Barbarino

Now I thought they were gonna be serious about the bands they book, but by this opening schedule, they might as well close the club down...

Tue, 09/28/04

08:00 PM

The Wailers

on sale now

Sat, 10/09/04

06:30 PM

Social Distortion

on sale now

Sun, 10/10/04

07:00 PM

Death Cab for Cutie More Info

on sale Sat, 09/25/04 10:00 AM

Sat, 10/16/04

Dio with Anthrax (according to demo)

on sale now

Thu, 10/21/04

Sam Bush More Info

Fri, 10/29/04

Skinny Puppy Find Tickets

on sale now

Sun, 10/31/04

06:00 PM

Taking Back Sunday Find Tickets

on sale now

Mon, 11/08/04

Sparta * Find Tickets

on sale now

Sat, 11/27/04

Jagermeister Music Tour: Slayer with Killswitch Engage and Mastodon Find Tickets

on sale now

Sat, 01/01/05

Donna the Buffalo More Info

Guest demo909

Dio is playing with Anthrax...I'm going to see Eddie on drums.....he is sick!!!!!! 8)

Will check out Skinny Puppy too and relive the Industrial sounds that I loved back in the day ;D

Revolution is bring'n some serious players....nice!!!

Dio is playing with Anthrax...I'm going to see Eddie on drums.....he is sick!!!!!! 8)

Will check out Skinny Puppy too and relive the Industrial sounds that I loved back in the day ;D

???

You like this stuff? Now anthrax kicks ass. I had their album "i'm the man" way way way back in the day. I also hear Slayer is playing there too, but no bigger names as of yet. They are planning on running 3 events a week plus djs. I"m not into this lineup, but i'm excited about a concert venue 1 mile from my house.

The Killers are playing the culture this month, so maybe Rev will book them too. They should sell out...

btw, I hear they are in fire marshal hell right now.. so i'm assuming their mid oct dates will get pushed back.

Guest demo909

???

You like this stuff?

I've always been a fan of metal and industrial. Good music is good music man. It's not always about the 4x4 beat ;)

???

You like this stuff?

I've always been a fan of metal and industrial. Good music is good music man. It's not always about the 4x4 beat ;)

i'm with ya, but this lineup could be better, I think they will have a hard time selling these shows out.

Guest durrtylexx

Werd up man, Skinny Puppy sick...Anthrax was one of the first bands that I listened to..BRING THE NOISE..

Anthrax.jpg

Guest klit

???

You like this stuff? Now anthrax kicks ass. I had their album "i'm the man" way way way back in the day. I also hear Slayer is playing there too, but no bigger names as of yet. They are planning on running 3 events a week plus djs. I"m not into this lineup, but i'm excited about a concert venue 1 mile from my house.

The Killers are playing the culture this month, so maybe Rev will book them too. They should sell out...

btw, I hear they are in fire marshal hell right now.. so i'm assuming their mid oct dates will get pushed back.

Not my kind of music really, but I think they'll do fine with that lineup. At least i know they'll do better then when that place used to be star bar.

Killers is playing november at culture room and should be great. I'll definately be checking that out.

Now for lauderdale news, when is roly playing voodoo again? Last gig didn't happen for some reason but hopefully he is back up there soon.

???

Not my kind of music really, but I think they'll do fine with that lineup. At least i know they'll do better then when that place used to be star bar.

Killers is playing november at culture room and should be great. I'll definately be checking that out.

Now for lauderdale news, when is roly playing voodoo again? Last gig didn't happen for some reason but hopefully he is back up there soon.

to quote the email I got "Anyways, letting you know that Voodoo postponed my gig next fri to a later date (don't know exactly

when}"

btw, since zeta is tanking these days, and their halloween show is lame, they sould team up with revolution and do shows.

Guest trancelator

btw, since zeta is tanking these days, and their halloween show is lame, they sould team up with revolution and do shows.

Exactly what I was thinking. Five years back I remember Zeta/Chili Pepper shows that were bringing trendy bands like Orgy when they did that "Blue Monday" cover. You want to see bands that are new and have potential (not that Orgy was ever that but with some new bands you never know) rather than bands that are predominantly past their prime.

Guest trancelator

i'd be intrested in seeing death cab for cutie ;)

Yeah, that was the only appealing thing I think I saw.

I'd like to see Modest Mouse or Franz Ferdinand. I think those are acts that would do well there.

Down with whiny bitch rock music. They really have nothing to whine about.

I miss 80s hedonistic rock music. They made lots of gold records and weren't afraid to tell you about it.

Now bands make lots of gold records and whine about it.

That and I told a friend we need to get hospitalized together again at a Slayer show. True story.

The pleasure dome or Thunder Dome, there's only two kinds of rock music for me.

I miss 80s hedonistic rock music. They made lots of gold records and weren't afraid to tell you about it.

That and I told a friend we need to get hospitalized together again at a Slayer show. True story.

go to sleep man...i just got home from space...what time did u leave anyways?

Guest demo909

c'mon Dan you are a "Welcome to the jungle" kinda guy and you know it 8)

Yes I am! Welcome to the Jungle is a fantastic track. 8)

When you're high and you never wannna come down....suh!

down....suh!

down....suh!

down...

doowwwwwwwwwwnnnnaaaanananaananananannanananaaaaaayeahhuuhhhh!!!!!

Guest vaughan

Social Distortion & Tiger Army... already got that date on lock down!

;D

And Skinny Puppy would be interesting to see again... it's been a good 10 years... wait... maybe more like 12! ???

Guest trancelator

but they were not as bad as Motley Crew when they would main line Jack daniels....

The Crue was the shit. Their autobiography, The Dirt, is a classic read. I want to see the movie based on that book.

Guest somefiercehouse

what is this "Revolution" where's it going to be and when will it open? it's not really my thing, but i know a few people that love that kinda stuff. any additional info would be nice :)