Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bill O' Reilly interviews George W. Bush

Guest LeVeL

Guest trancepriest

LOl, more dumb minorities crying...

Keep crying you fucking losers, thats' why you are who you are and treated the way you are. You are whiners, complainers, lazy bastards who's odds of going to jail is greater than whites, not because of racism, but because blacks and hispanics want to take a shortcut in life and skip the hard work the normal amiercan does to succed in life. Even my dad, with the money he makes, has a second job. And my dad, makes well over 6 figures. He works hard for his family. He disciplined us, he didn't ask for a handout like some nigger or spic.. << yea i said, it!!

9 out of 10 blacks and hispanics don't have the english skills to work for me, or any other company, since their parents are fucktards.

Keep crying, you can go wash my car and paint my house.

Now, what is the on thing as an american to help this country, and it's people if you don't serve in the armed forces?

The answer is create jobs... That's exactly what i'm doing.

fucking minorities crack me up, bunch of lazy losers.

of course, that is your answer, you can't say anything except insults. it's so funny, when someone challenges you losers, you spin and post insults.

what about the facts?? oh wait, you are in the moore wing of this board..

I wonder whose spinning and posting insults? Saleen cannot follow a simple line of reasoning. Read this thread and you'll see he completely went off on a tangent. Saleen the blacks, spanish and low income whites that you so often disrespect are putting their lives on the line in the war on terror... The same low income niggers and spicks you so often disrespect.

Now, what is the on thing as an american to help this country, and it's people if you don't serve in the armed forces?

The answer is create jobs... That's exactly what i'm doing.

fucking minorities crack me up, bunch of lazy losers.

Now lets take a moment to decipher what Saleen wrote? As typical is writing is very unintelligible.

After reading it about 10 times I think I was able to get what you so neanderthalish grunted. Before I respond to that... how can you talk about english skills?

How much jobs have you created? And is that equivocal to putting your life on the line in a combat zone? You posted exactly what I thought you would post... a personal rant. If everyone was as patriotic as you... we would have no one in the armed forces.

Guest web_norah
what? are you sure he said vote republican?

yes he did...and he was giddy as a school boy about the assault weapon band being lift...LOL...sweetie, both were jokes....

you need to work on your jokes Matas, they are hardly funny dude........

Guest trancepriest

balcks in the north have the same medium income as whites...

but as a black, you must of known that... ::)

Saleen,

Here is some 2003 Educational attainment in the United States for the population 25 years and older:

Bachelors degrees

17.3% of Blacks

11.4% of hispanics,

27.6% of whites

49.8% of Asians

some college

44.7% of Blacks

29.6% of Hispanics

52.9% of Whites

67.5% of Asians.

Why do you rant on and on about your college experience? As economically disadvantaged as minorities are... more and more are getting degrees and only one generation after the civil rights movement... the data is from the US Government and can be found here: http://www.census.gov/population/www/socdemo/educ-attn.html

Did you know the saleen didn't get any money from the goverment since, his parents make too much money, yet if I clicked off black, or hispanic, the US goverment would write a check on the spot!! But the US goverment, doesn't take into account, I have 3 brothers all 2 years apart.

Well your dead wrong on that. Blacks have to fill out the FAFSA and provide tax returns showing income just like everyone else. In general you post alot of Archie Bunker racist emotional ramblings with very little facts. Alot of minorities instead of going to college chose to have careers in the military. I will supply the data on minorities in the military.

Guest CowboyTrance

Excuse me, but I think you mean 'median' income (meaning "the middle of a numeric distribution)" Or did you really mean medium, as in, "I'll take a medium income, a small tax break and a large order of fries"? I guess it doesn't matter, either way your statement is incorrect.

but as a black, you must of known that... ::)

Saleen,

Here is some 2003 Educational attainment in the United States for the population 25 years and older:

Bachelors degrees

17.3% of Blacks

11.4% of hispanics,

27.6% of whites

49.8% of Asians

some college

44.7% of Blacks

29.6% of Hispanics

52.9% of Whites

67.5% of Asians.

Why do you rant on and on about your college experience? As economically disadvantaged as minorities are... more and more are getting degrees and only one generation after the civil rights movement... the data is from the US Government and can be found here: http://www.census.gov/population/www/socdemo/educ-attn.html

Did you know the saleen didn't get any money from the goverment since, his parents make too much money, yet if I clicked off black, or hispanic, the US goverment would write a check on the spot!! But the US goverment, doesn't take into account, I have 3 brothers all 2 years apart.

Well your dead wrong on that. Blacks have to fill out the FAFSA and provide tax returns showing income just like everyone else. In general you post alot of Archie Bunker racist emotional ramblings with very little facts. Alot of minorities instead of going to college chose to have careers in the military. I will supply the data on minorities in the military.

nope, you are wrong. If you are white and make over a certain amount of money, then you get no assistance. They treat blacks differently. How do I know? My 3 cousins are black.

as for the other guy, yes it's median, but my statement is correct, blacks have the same median income as whites do in the north, and the south is catching up. So many people assume all whites drive beemers and live in nice towns.. news for ya, there is a lot of poor white trash out there. thus the median levels of income are the same..

but what do I know, i only studied econ in college. ::)

btw this statement "As economically disadvantaged as minorities are.." should be re written as:

no one is to blame except the minorities themselves.

poor choices

bad english

crime rate

no leaders except wu tang clan and 50 cents

high teenage birthrates

no morals

blame whitey for everything approach

demand slave reparations. lol

ask the school to teach ebonics..

you fockers kill every neightborhood like you are a spreading virus..

I can keep going, look in the mirror... blame your people, not whitey..

Guest trancepriest

nope, you are wrong. If you are white and make over a certain amount of money, then you get no assistance. They treat blacks differently. How do I know? My 3 cousins are black.

Here you go spewing non-facts again. I'm black and I've filled out the FAFSA... if your living with your parents and their income is too high... you get nothing or reduced payments. I don't know about your 3 black cousins. I only wish they could take Italians out of the white group and provide the statistics on how many of you guys are in jail, crime rate, college education, etc. The federal government struggled to contain the Italian culture of crime for decades. Look in the mirror at yourself and your people. What morality did your people have? If African Americans followed the example that your people set... damn right we would be wealthier... after killing and robbing to make social progress.

What other group of people are known for such a strong institution of crime? Are you not aware of your peoples history?

as for the other guy, yes it's median, but my statement is correct, blacks have the same median income as whites do in the north, and the south is catching up. So many people assume all whites drive beemers and live in nice towns.. news for ya, there is a lot of poor white trash out there. thus the median levels of income are the same..

Man you really do say alot of contradictory stuff. Blacks are lazy, etc. But here you wrote about how black income is catching up. What the hell is wrong with you son? Are you just economically frustrated? Do you feel threatened by minorities? Well if you do... you should look at me... my family as only been in America for 18 years and I'm quite sure that in my lifetime... we'll out do your family. I have a Jamaican friend that has only been in America for four years and he's already making as much money as your pappy (legally). He's already more patriotic than you.. judging by the fact that you consider creating jobs patriotism.

Guest CowboyTrance

but what do I know, i only studied econ in college. ::)

And you must have learned a lot if you're still throwing around phrases like "medium imcome." :P

Guest CowboyTrance

I'm surprised W didn't insist Cheney do the interview with him; I have a hunch most questions are difficult for Georgie.

"Mr. President, what's your favorite football team?"

"umm...er...the Dodgers!"

Guest dino

I'm surprised W didn't insist Cheney do the interview with him; I have a hunch most questions are difficult for Georgie.

Your ignorance shines with comments like that.

Bush is smart enough to get re-elected next month.

Wonder if he is smart enough to get through four years though.

Bush has pissed off a lot of people, and if he wins, I predict a lot of controversy for sure. Look for an impeachment hearing at least.

Guest web_norah

Bush getting re-elected has nothing to do with him being smart....people will make a choice and that's the reality of it

Guest CowboyTrance

Since this is still September, you're right, if Bush can get elected next month (that would be October for those of us keeping track), I would consider him very smart. If you can get elected before the actual elections, hats off to ya.

:P

Guest endymion

If you can get elected before the actual elections, hats off to ya.

Correction: if you can get elected beforeregardless of the outcome of the actual elections, hats off to ya.