Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVERYBODY LOVES...

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

November 6! (old news i know but can't a boy be excited)

www.sanderkleinenberg.com

check out some of the tracks on his new cd, great follow up to the last renaissance he did!

:)

Guest somefiercehouse

Indeed he does. I've only seen him there once and it was a really really great time, great vibe, great music. I saw him once here in Orlando and it was still Sander but it was like a night/morning/afternoon at Space squeezed into like a 2 hour set. Rediculous!

Guest DJTeKWReK

i'll definitely be there

Nice! Too bad you were out of town last time. When he played "Manilla" was the highlight for me. ;D

Mine too.. Manilla is my Fav. track off of renaissance.. the mix of "therapy" into "my memory" was ill as hell too!

Guest somefiercehouse

i'll definitely be there

Nice! Too bad you were out of town last time. When he played "Manilla" was the highlight for me. ;D

Mine too.. Manilla is my Fav. track off of renaissance.. the mix of "therapy" into "my memory" was ill as hell too!

that whole cd was sick! the new one definitly is something different i think. more electro than the last one, but still some really really good tracks. i don't know if i'll be able to make it :( cause i might be in NYC :)

Guest rounder19

his 9 hr set at Space on 4-17 was the shit, the 6 hrs on the terrace was by far the best time ive ever had outside at Space

saw him spin at Labour of Love in toronto over labor day wknd, gave him a note that said, Miami Loves U. come back to Space soon. ;)

Guest DJTeKWReK

I loved that he played some freestyle on the patio that day. He had a couple of bad beatmatches,. and I think his needles had to be changed too, but that session was awesome