Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downtown Rumors!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Actually, Gillette just came out with a new one that is 10x better than Mach 3 Turbo. It's called m3 power, it uses vibrating action. I just got one it is the shizzzziiiitttt. Pod you might want to check it out. Although the instructions do not specify if it's good for shaving ass hairs. LOL

Guest LdySphynx

Actually' date=' Gillette just came out with a new one that is 10x better than Mach 3 Turbo. It's called m3 power, it uses vibrating action. I just got one it is the shizzzziiiitttt. Pod you might want to check it out. Although the instructions do not specify if it's good for shaving ass hairs. LOL

[/quote']Thats like that Epilady back in the day...and that shit HURT :o!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

So far m3 power is the smoothest shave I've ever had' date=' and I have extremely sensitive skin. Barely any cuts.

[/quote']Hmmmmm, going to have to give it a try.

Look at where Pod's Harry ass has gotten us,LMAO!!!!

So far m3 power is the smoothest shave I've ever had, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Barely any cuts.

Hmmmmm, going to have to give it a try.

It's pretty cool, the only thing is that it's battery operated, uses a AAA battery. But these guys definitely raised the bar with this one.

Guest coach

So far m3 power is the smoothest shave I've ever had' date=' and I have extremely sensitive skin. Barely any cuts.

It's pretty cool, the only thing is that it's battery operated, uses a AAA battery. But these guys definitely raised the bar with this one.

Can you use it in the shower? What I mean is, is it waterproof?

Guest fairyDust

So far m3 power is the smoothest shave I've ever had, and I have extremely sensitive skin. Barely any cuts.

Yes! It's waterproof, I agree with Rick, best razor I've used so far.....btw guys if you have a hairy back...do shave it! :P

Hmm...I have no idea... I already threw out the packaging and instructions. Check out the Gillette website.

Guest LdySphynx

Good Question...cause I actually shave in the Tub, so if it's not waterproof it's no good for me.

Guest Tru1

Very Funny guys!

Pod...luv ya bro, but I don't really care about your schlong or ass hairs ( but man to man, I hope you have a lot of one, and very little of the other!) But the point of this post is to wish everyone downtown good luck.

What many people fail to realize (or just forget) is that in order for a club to be incredible it has to be "the spot to be" months before it opens. You need for the hype to build up long before you open. Dade, I think you have done a tremendous job with this. Everyone is waiting to see the venue and I hope that you don't get rushed into opening prematurely, but you know better than anybody how you only get one chance to get it right in this game.

Just my 2 cents

Guest fended

when i think of downtown rumors i think about permits and cement Contrary to popular belief, the cement isn't in pod's ass (according to recent reports by saleen)

Very Funny guys!

Pod...luv ya bro, but I don't really care about your schlong or ass hairs ( but man to man, I hope you have a lot of one, and very little of the other!) But the point of this post is to wish everyone downtown good luck.

What many people fail to realize (or just forget) is that in order for a club to be incredible it has to be "the spot to be" months before it opens. You need for the hype to build up long before you open. Dade, I think you have done a tremendous job with this. Everyone is waiting to see the venue and I hope that you don't get rushed into opening prematurely, but you know better than anybody how you only get one chance to get it right in this game.

Just my 2 cents

The guy's a mad scientist when it comes to stuff like this. Just wait and see.

Guest tres-b

[/quote']

So it isnt a gimmick...Brillent!

I will be pulling the trigger on one tonight.

Hmm...I have no idea... I already threw out the packaging and instructions. Check out the Gillette website.

those fucking things r wayyyy overpriced...and the downside they will always be coming out w/ their new products and just raising up the costs >:(