Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone who's been to Concrode or Joseph's or Spider Club Please Read....

Guest kimmyob

Guest kimmyob

Hi, My Names Kimmy how you guys doing???

Hi Im Asking this question referring to all the Following CLubs for anyone who might know something:

The Concrode

Joseph's Cafe

Spider CLub

Anyway im just curious im a huge fan or Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the middle) and i hear he is a regular at the club, Im just wondering how often does he attend? Did Anyone here see him at any of these clubs, if so when was it and who was he with? BEcause i wanna see a celeb sighting soon!!! dont worry im not a stocker im just curious and want this info...please help!!!

PLease write back

Thanks

Kimmy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JulianJunkie

My goodness Kimmy!

Seems as though you really are a huge fan. But I'll tell you that in my extensive research into the nocturnal happenings in Los Angeles, and specifically Hollywood, you are far more impressed watching celebrities on television than when you meet them in person. After all, they are just people.

He would likely go out with just some buddy, dressed in the same clothes that he did errands in that day, and just sort of hang out... not very interesting, is it?

People who go out on the scene a lot see people like Frankie Muniz all the time and discover any range of things about him. He may be a terrible dancer. He may be unrecognizable when put in the context of everyday circumstances. He may go to these clubs, stay there long enough to get photographed to keep his support team happy, and then go home and play video games online. You never know!

But one thing is for certain, celebrities are just ordinary people with really cool jobs.

Guest loverboy20041

Hi Im Asking this question referring to all the Following CLubs for anyone who might know something:

The Concrode

Joseph's Cafe

Spider CLub

cool

Anyway im just curious im a huge fan or Frankie Muniz (Malcolm in the middle) and i hear he is a regular at the club, Im just wondering how often does he attend? Did Anyone here see him at any of these clubs, if so when was it and who was he with? BEcause i wanna see a celeb sighting soon!!! dont worry im not a stocker im just curious and want this info...please help!!!

PLease write back

Thanks

Kimmy

Guest loverboy20041

The Concrode

Joseph's Cafe

Spider CLub

cool

PLease write back

Thanks

Kimmy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest r3nz0

The Concrode

Joseph's Cafe

Spider CLub

PLease write back

Thanks

Kimmy

Well, I did hear he likes older chicks.

0,5485,1868172,00.jpg

;D

The Concrode

Joseph's Cafe

Spider CLub

PLease write back

Thanks

Kimmy

Yer an idiot.

The Concrode

Joseph's Cafe

Spider CLub

PLease write back

Thanks

Kimmy

Yer an idiot.

God bless Lola. *LOL*

• 3 weeks later...