Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's goin on this friday

Guest klit

Guest klit

Ok which clubs are not gonna be invaded by the source awards weekend stuff and does traffic and place get as crazy as memorial day weekend?

Prive looks like its gonna be good with their 2nd annivesary and that brazilian fashion show, but the hip hop crowd may invade it so don't know and tomorrow door should be crazy being the 2nd annivesary.

Amika should be cool with their regular party.

Other then that anything else going on this weekend in sobe cause lauderdale is looking pretty good this weekend with recent openings of slims, revolution, and I think 2morrow night is opening of Scores ;D

Guest pod

Scores opens on Saturday from what I know. Why go north on a Friday if you don't have to. Hassles with parole officers and drunken white-bread folk aren't worth it under most conditions.

crobar, Space, and Amika are conducting their normal events tomorrow.

Guest macboy

Other then that anything else going on this weekend in sobe cause lauderdale is looking pretty good this weekend with recent openings of slims, revolution, and I think 2morrow night is opening of Scores ;D

Scores? As in NY stripclub of the same name? ???

Guest PRTAZZZ

Scores opens on Saturday from what I know. Why go north on a Friday if you don't have to. Hassles with parole officers and drunken white-bread folk aren't worth it under most conditions.

ENVY as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pod

Guest klit

Picotto and edgar not really my thing. So its up to prive or amika if i do sobe 2nite.

Does traffic get really bad though during the source weekend?

Guest djjoncowan

parole officers?? wouldn't you have to be arrested and convicted before getting a parole officer?? I disagree about heading north anyways.. the beach is getting dirtier and dirtier - for a nice "aproachable" crowd and beutiful women without the southbeach egos lauderdale's been great lately....

Guest Cosmigonon

Picotto and edgar not really my thing. So its up to prive or amika if i do sobe 2nite.

Does traffic get really bad though during the source weekend?

yep. :P