Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"The Grudge"

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

grudgeposter.jpg

I really would like to see this movie...it looks mighty scary and it would do for a dating flick. Now my only question is that the dead girl walking around the house looks exactly like the girl from the movie "The Ring", you know the girl who was stuck in the well. Like I would like to know if this is the second part to that flick or is it a separate one.

Guest fairyDust

You know I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it has anything to do with The Ring....this movie does look freaky, I can't wait to see it ;D

Guest LeVeL

You know I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it has anything to do with The Ring....this movie does look freaky, I can't wait to see it ;D

hmmmmmmmmm....I thought you were scared to see it.

Guest fairyDust

You know I was thinking the same thing' date=' but I don't think it has anything to do with [i']The Ring....this movie does look freaky, I can't wait to see it ;D

hmmmmmmmmm....I thought you were scared to see it.

Well yeah, but I still wanna see it :D

Guest LdySphynx

Actually, when I saw the previews I thought it was the second part of the Ring as well.

But it looks scary, worth going to check it out.

Guest LeVeL

Both are remakes of Japanese movies...you might have something there. Maybe written by the same person?

yeah same thing came to my mind, it has to be some kind of following from the first movie.

Guest ddg

i dont think it has anything to do with the ring...because im pretty sure they are in the works for "the ring 2" so it wouldnt make sense....

Guest LeVeL

i dont think it has anything to do with the ring...because im pretty sure they are in the works for "the ring 2" so it wouldnt make sense....

I agree but doesn't the girl getting out of the water from the Grudge look like the identical girl that was in the ring. There are too many similarities dont you think. It would be stupid if they came out with this movie and the Ring Part 2 is in the makes.

Guest LdySphynx

I agree but doesn't the girl getting out of the water from the Grudge look like the identical girl that was in the ring. There are too many similarities dont you think. It would be stupid if they came out with this movie and the Ring Part 2 is in the makes.

Is it from the same production company or director????

Guest lyrik

Yep - I thought the same about that creepy little beotch. She freaks me out. Especially when they show her crawling down the stairs in the commercials.

I think I might check this out - only draw back I can see so far from the previews is Sarah Michelle Geller is the lead - well unless she gets naked.

• 4 months later...
Guest ic143

I'm such a chicken shit that I barely watched the damn movie. Kept covering my eyes most of the time. But it didn't sound like that great of a movie from what I heard... ;D