Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you used to go to "Rich and Stacy's" Club Maze at all?

Guest Dizmus

I was there almost every Friday in the spring of 03 when RF was playing, Robbie Rivera had soem good nights there. Lime Bar was a nice place also with Matt Martinez, Ivano, Bruno, and Oscar F. playing some good nights.

It was a good club, but just too big to start with, and too many promoters pulling many different ways.

Also the owners had no clue :o

Guest Dizmus

I used to work front door there with Ralph and Pierre, I might know some of you...thats why I ask...I was at Lime door forever for their little latin night thingy on saturday...lime bar was so packed on those nights....but they never seemed to get it together on the Maze end....too bad too, it was a nice little venue away from all the nonsense...too bad it's gonna be an Office Depot now!

Guest pod

They couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag. In the end they couldn't admit to it and blamed all their troubles on "unfair practices" by "other clubs".

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, i only wetn to Maze/lime Bar on a friday night and I loved it, specially Maze, cause it was so colorful. I was a regular of sundays@Lime Bar, the music was good and nobody bothered you, it was a pretty cool place. Last sunday I passed by it and saw the Office Depot sign and it made me sad, just to memeber so many sundays that I drove all the way there to start my party... :'(

Guest pod

Oh well, shit happens. The Beach needed an Office Depot anyway. I'm tired of getting gang-raped when I need to buy a pack of blank DVDs.

Guest bcnjunkie

They couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag. In the end they couldn't admit to it and blamed all their troubles on "unfair practices" by "other clubs".

werd

Guest bcnjunkie

The last time I was there Tom Stephan was spinning 4th of july, GREAT SET but Tiesto was in town so everyone was there. My friends dragged me to Tiesto 3/4 into Superchumbo's set, I was so bored at Space >:(

Guest durrtylexx

I went for Acosta a few times..I also went there during Conference..I saw Uberzone and Icey there..I didn't like boxed in sound.

Guest bcnjunkie

conference 2002 DJ Vibe was amazing !, one of the best sets if not the best set of cenference that year (well Danny T's set was amazing)