Clubplanet Nightlife Community

maurro picotto at space

ALLS IMMA SAY IS THAT MUSICALLY IT WAS AS AWSOME AS THEY COME PERIOD !!! THOSE OF YOU THAT WERE THERE KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT ;)

ENERGY !!! PUREE FUCKIN ENERGY ALL FUCKIN NIGHT LONG !!!

and mixed with an awsome crowd like we had makes it even more of an awsome time !!! 8)

Guest LeVeL

Man...I am disappointed I missed Mauro..I could just imaginethe beats he was putting thru those speakers and the women in the house....can I say Colombian mami's

Guest trancelator

I thought Mauro was awesome. Good hard trance and techno. Had a great time. Nice to hang with Mirza and meeting Koky, Happyface and Groove Eric. 8)

I thought Mauro was awesome. Good hard trance and techno. Had a great time. Nice to hang with Mirza and meeting Koky, Happyface and Groove Eric. 8)

great meeting ya man .. you shoulda stayed a bit longer and heard the madness ;) ;D 8) 8)

Guest trancelator

great meeting ya man .. you shoulda stayed a bit longer and heard the madness ;) ;D 8) 8)

Wish I could have but Mirza is a lightweight. :P

From the little I heard, it was great (love "Star 69") and looking to get better. ;D

Wish I could have but Mirza is a lightweight. :P

From the little I heard, it was great (love "Star 69") and looking to get better. ;D

yyyyyyupp mirzas a lil bitch ;D

Guest lulamishka

I wasn't there for very long, but Man oh Man!! The energy in there!! The music!! :o

It was so awesome watching Mauro from the dance floor...he looked like he was having such a great time...huge smile on his face, feeding off the energy of the crowd!

Awesome! 8)

I wasn't there for very long, but Man oh Man!! The energy in there!! The music!! :o

It was so awesome watching Mauro from the dance floor...he looked like he was having such a great time...huge smile on his face, feeding off the energy of the crowd!

Awesome! 8)

everytime i hear the word energy in relation to music i think of Mr. A3 "the energy!, the sounds!, the vibe!, that brought us all together to this one place!"