Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LdySphynx

Would Anyone Ever....

Guest LdySphynx

Hmmmmmm, I was just watching one of those Valtrex commercials.

I asked myself are these actors...or are these people real cases???

I don't know about anyone else but I don't think I would like to be known as the girl that does those Genital Herpes Commercials :-\.

So I was wondering how everyone else feels about this???

Guest LeVeL

Hmmmmmm, I was just watching one of those Valtrex commercials.

I asked myself are these actors...or are these people real cases???

I don't know about anyone else but I don't think I would like to be known as the girl that does those Genital Herpes Commercials :-\.

So I was wondering how everyone else feels about this???

Bored ...huh ::):P :P

Guest LdySphynx

I would.

really...why???

If the money is good, why not?

Ummmmmm,I think i'll pass ;).

Guest Cosmigonon

OK, maybe is because I've been here in this country for only more than a year, so I don't really care what people think of me. If i was in Panama, I'd never do it, I'd be scared for life... :P

Guest LdySphynx

OK, maybe is because I've been here in this country for only more than a year, so I don't really care what people think of me. If i was in Panama, I'd never do it, I'd be scared for life... :P

Think about it...

One thing is a condom commercial where you are promoting safe sex !!!

Another is a commercial where you are basicaly saying that you know have to live with Valtrex because you acquired Genital Herpes from fucking around without a condom...plus I don't really think the money is all that good!!!

Even if you don't really have genital herpes...don't you think it would be like Bad Karma :-\.

Thats why I think the people in these commercial are real cases.

Guest Cosmigonon

Think about it...

Another is a commercial where you are basicaly saying that you know have to live with Valtrex because you acquired Genital Herpes from fucking around without a condom...plus I don't really think the money is all that good!!!

Even if you don't really have genital herpes...don't you think it would be like Bad Karma :-\.

Well, i don't know, i'm just drunk. Anyways, why aren't you at the Creek hotel??? >:(

Guest durrtylexx

I would...I could care less what anyone thinks..money is money..a good national commercial, can make you some serious $$..

Guest LdySphynx

Think about it...

Well, i don't know, i'm just drunk. Anyways, why aren't you at the Creek hotel??? >:(

We are headed out there right now ;D!!!!

Geeeeeezzzzzz

Guest Cosmigonon

Think about it...

We are headed out there right now ;D!!!!

Geeeeeezzzzzz

Have a couple of beers; get on the guestlist and have fun at State 8) 8) 8)

Say hi to your hubbie :P