Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or are all women completely nuts!!

Guest bcnjunkie

no ! but they're real stand up guys (well at least two of them that I know) ... none of those are Norah's boyfriend ..... he is a highly educated very respected guy and a true gentleman.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, this is off the subject...but something so funny happened to me on Saturday Night.

We decided to stay in for the night, so by 1:30am I get a call on my cell phone I did not answer it the first time.

They called 3 times one after the other, so on the 3rd one I answered the phone and guess what no answer. So I say to the person after all this insisting you are not going to talk, so this guys says "who's this"? I'm like who do you want to speak too...this is where it gets good.

He says i'm looking for a girl I met 3 months ago...LMAO, I go WHAT????

You are calling at 1:30 in the morning for a girl that you met 3 months ago and you do not know her name...dude get a life, besides you have the wrong number.

So I was wondering was Saleen making calls around town, to see who he can fish up...i'm just joking Saleen but it was sooo funny when I read this thread cause of what happened.

After 3 months talk about desperate & weak ::)!!!!

Guest pod

You don't have a cell?

This coming from the guy that hates to answer his phone. LOL!

I don't like to answer my phone, but I use it as a convenient messagebox. I do pick up for select parties though.

Guest web_norah

Saleen gets a bootie call and you guys all pick on him. So wrong.

two months too late :o

then posts my picture without my consent

then says bla bla bla i have a British boyfriend in a city of 12 million

is it me or am i just seeing something else here?

he couldnt warrant the desperate call from his "broad". maybe thats why he isnt getting laid.

Guest web_norah

You don't have a cell?

This coming from the guy that hates to answer his phone. LOL!

I don't like to answer my phone, but I use it as a convenient messagebox. I do pick up for select parties though.

such as me 8)

the fact remains....you get called 2 months later...my boyfriend thought that was very funny too

your boyfriend has austin powers teeth...

is he eating tea and crumpets while watching the tele all the while getting the play by play on cj by you?

over/under on your boyfriend killing himself is set at 45 days

I'm taking the under.

Guest cutchemist

You don't have a cell?

nope gave it up...

peeps would always get mad....u don't answer...u don't check ur messages....blah blah blah....and it was true....i was like fcuk it....

i don't watch tv either.....

i'm like in my own world....it's nice here... ;D

Guest cutchemist

[quote author=BbyBreakBeat link=board=6;threadid=7957;start=40#msg89274

i'm like in my own world....it's nice here... ;D

How are we supposed to harass you when you visit in a few weeks? ;D

you will have to make plans....remember them....

hey but i might get one soon....mom's up my a$$ about it cuz of the snow...people here have been lost in snow drifts and the only way they lived is cuz they had cell phones...i might have one by the time i get there...i dunno knowing me probably not...

Guest durrtylexx

I dont understand women, I gave up a long time ago..Fuck it..

I know I'll never win..I just tune out when they talk to me, and just say yes when they want something.. :P

Saleen she wanted some d**k, I wouldn't care of she called me a day after I met her or a year..Remember ther're the ones that put out..Why ask Why...carpe diem..

Guest fairyDust

I know I'll never win..I just tune out when they talk to me, and just say yes when they want something.. :P

Saleen she wanted some d**k, I wouldn't care of she called me a day after I met her or a year..Remember ther're the ones that put out..Why ask Why...carpe diem..

LOL! I was just waiting for your reply to this :P

Guest durrtylexx

LOL! I was just waiting for your reply to this :P

lol :P you know me clueless Alex...its all good..