Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you guys think about....

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

artists insuring there body parts???

I mean ok Mariah Carey insured her legs in case she has an accident and is paralyzed she would get a ridiculous amount of money, but WTF JLo insures her ASS what for in case it Drops to the ground or something ::)!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Well she insured her ass because thats her money maker. But soon your going to start seeing more regular people start doing it for example lesbians are going to insure their dildo just in case it gets stolen or gets flushed down the toilet.

Also people who get lip implants will insure their lips just in case while giving oral they dont pop. Hey anything to issure your investmen is a great idea. :P

Guest Clarisa

I think it's ridiculous. The body should be insured as a whole piece. The insurance should only cover a particular piece if that piece should happen to no longer be attached to the body. I sincerely think it's publicity for them to announce that to the press. I think it's unheard of.

Guest endymion

I grabbed a 400 degree skillet handle accidentally last week and CoolJunkie lost a week of software development. I have two different friends at two different companies with special disability insurance policies that cover their hands and eyes. They are also covered by critical personnel insurance, which actually makes more sense.

Guest Cosmigonon

But soon your going to start seeing more regular people start doing it for example lesbians are going to insure their dildo just in case it gets stolen or gets flushed down the toilet.

LMFAO!!!! ;D