Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jackson Seeks Ban on Eminem's New Video

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

poor Jacko. i really feel sorry for him.

NEW YORK - Michael Jackson (news) is reportedly angered by the way he is portrayed in rapper Eminem (news - web sites)'s recently released video "Just Lose It." The pop singer is said to be so upset that he has asked networks to remove the video from their rotations.

"Michael Jackson is very angry. He feels that Eminem has crossed the line," Jackson representative Ramone Bain told the Daily News in Tuesday editions. "Michael is calling on all networks to pull the video."

In the video, Eminem appears dressed mockingly as Jackson with a group of boys in the background, jumping. Then he sings the lyric in reference to Jackson's child molestation allegations: "Come here little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap..."

Later in the video Eminem also ridicules plastic surgery done on Jackson's nose, and an accident in which Jackson's hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

So far, Black Entertainment Television has agreed to pull the video, and was expected on Tuesday to announce that it is removing the video.

"Michael feels the video is disrespectful and offensive...it's one thing to spoof someone, it's another to be completely insensitive and disrespectful," said Bain.

Guest web_norah

Hes just asking for more trouble. Eminem is going to have field day with this.

i think Eminem is the one asking for it. Jacko is in a world of shit already