Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest demo909

Presslaboys - Alien EP

Guest demo909

Ok speaking of Prseelab Records I thought I should mention the new tune I recieved from Omar and the boys last week. Alien EP is on one of the UK's best prog. labels Baroque. Two tracks of dark twisted acidic mayhem here that are perfect for the late night early morning tweekers out there. Electrobeat is a crazy wicked dark house tune that I'm sure you would here in a Tenaglia set, while Aura 2 is pure wicked darkness. Subtle acid lines in each track give it the signature presslab sound. Seek this tune out!! You won't be sorry 8)

Not sure of the release date...maybe some time this month but it will be on Baroque records so keep your eye's peeled

Guest siuol_leahcim

i picked this one up a week or so ago. really enjoying both tracks. it's a nice deviation from the more melodic sound of baroque 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ok speaking of Prseelab Records I thought I should mention the new tune I recieved from Omar and the boys last week. Alien EP is on one of the UK's best prog. labels Baroque. Two tracks of dark twisted acidic mayhem here that are perfect for the late night early morning tweekers out there. Electrobeat is a crazy wicked dark house tune that I'm sure you would here in a Tenaglia set, while Aura 2 is pure wicked darkness. Subtle acid lines in each track give it the signature presslab sound. Seek this tune out!! You won't be sorry 8)

Not sure of the release date...maybe some time this month but it will be on Baroque records so keep your eye's peeled

Tweekerz???Where??????? 8)