Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Turtle?

Guest somefiercehouse

Guest somefiercehouse

A friend of mine that works at Crobar gave me this cd and apparently it was DJ Turtle @ Crobar.

I have never heard of this guy but the CD was very very cool. Has anyone else heard of him/her and if so, does he play anywhere now?

Guest ddg

that used to be Bruno's name when he first started playing, you amateurs....circa 2002 i think.

damn girl....take it easy on the people that dont know everything like you.... :-\ ::)

Guest web_norah

where are the legends? Bling, Carisa, Saleen, come on dude, they should have taken the lead, i am just a misunderstood chick here, remember?

Guest somefiercehouse

where are the legends? Bling, Carisa, Saleen, come on dude, they should have taken the lead, i am just a misunderstood chick here, remember?

I understand you Norah! Us missunderstood peeps gotta stick together....anyway, thanks for the knowledge. Bruno is a much better name than DJ Turtle....it makes him sound so....Parrot Jungle.

Guest LeVeL

Norah everyone knows your the real Club Legend on this board.

Guest lyrik

no I don't understand what you are trying to say ??? ;D

Guest web_norah

I understand you Norah! Us missunderstood peeps gotta stick together....anyway, thanks for the knowledge. Bruno is a much better name than DJ Turtle....it makes him sound so....Parrot Jungle.

and i, too, am glad Bruno uses his name nowadays....

Guest web_norah

i am saying that according to Blings intel

all djs are now wearing the white studded belt.

thats what i am saying playa. :)

Guest lyrik

i am saying that according to Blings intel

all djs are now wearing the white studded belt.

thats what i am saying playa. :)

:D ;D

Guest djbruno

A friend of mine that works at Crobar gave me this cd and apparently it was DJ Turtle @ Crobar.

I have never heard of this guy but the CD was very very cool. Has anyone else heard of him/her and if so, does he play anywhere now?

OMG who still has that cd..??????

OMG who still has that cd..??????

hey dj turtle! hahaha

Guest LdySphynx

Ha Ha, so it was you that day on my Yahoo Messenger...I asked Andrew if that was your Yahoo ID, but he did not know.

You should have given me a Heads up ;D!!!

Oh and good choice going with Bruno ;).