Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay lets hear it?

Guest LeVeL

Whos the biggest ass-kisser on Cooljunkie  

1. 1. Whos the biggest ass-kisser on Cooljunkie

Guest web_norah

no offense taken for the DT comment. still, i am not one of those fans who runs and tries to kiss his butt, because he'd tell me off in a blink. he is my fav guido :)

now post something more entertaining please. now that i am done bashing Saleen for the MTV I am a Jersey Shore dummy

Guest LeVeL

now post something more entertaining please. now that i am done bashing Saleen for the MTV I am a Jersey Shore dummy

Ohhh snap they are giving this on MTV right now...lol

Guest LeVeL

dude no way

later!

Noo they gave this last night at 10pm but MTV is repeating it right now...those Guidettes are some dumb chicks I tell you.

Guest web_norah

a girl fell for a guy who claimed to have an imaginary Porsche. then he says "she is my next girlfriend", she is all giddy until she finds out he got thrown in the can.....thats real love in the Jersey shore.

and whats the deal with the men? why cant they look normal? waxing eyebrows and muscle-heads..wtf ???

Definately not saleen or crzy. Those two post up when they got an issue with somone or somethin on here. Think the answer can only be blingbling.

Bling should be dubbed The Clubland Diplomat. I've never seen anyone try to hard to please and "support" everyone in the scene.

thank u jackie, for ur kind words......... level STFU (there is ur drama for the day) u seemed to be way too bored.

i love how u equate my writing reviews as ass kissing. i write my reviews becuase i enjoy to write. and if cj and others can hook us all up with free entry and drinks the least i can do is try to do my part and review the events they so graciously give to us for free.

if u say thats ass kissing then so be it.

What a fucking lame thread! Who gives a fuck anyway???

Carisa and Bling might be newer to the scene than some of us but their dedication and support is uncompromised. If only more of us went back and thought about how energetic we were when we first started listening to EDM, maybe this stupid finger-pointing wouldn't be happening. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Definately not saleen or crzy. Those two post up when they got an issue with somone or somethin on here. Think the answer can only be blingbling.

Bling should be dubbed The Clubland Diplomat. I've never seen anyone try to hard to please and "support" everyone in the scene.

thank u jackie, for ur kind words......... level STFU (there is ur drama for the day) u seemed to be way too bored.

i love how u equate my writing reviews as ass kissing. i write my reviews becuase i enjoy to write. and if cj and others can hook us all up with free entry and drinks the least i can do is try to do my part and review the events they so graciously give to us for free.

Take a chill pill Bling...it was all done in good fun, my intentions were not to make you the most voted on, on my post but the people voted. And by the way I didn't vote for you, I find your reviews quite informative actually.. :P

Guest durrtylexx

no one is bashing no one its just talk...jeeeeeez

bling is cool ass mofo...

level is a badass also....

its just cooljunkie chat..no one is going to remember tomorrow..

where's the piece pipe...i need a hit...

Guest durrtylexx

it better be some Crypto' date=' cause I dont smoke the regular shit!! ;D 8)

[/quote']

aiiight crip dawg some jamaican red would be nice

Guest LeVeL

it better be some Crypto, cause I dont smoke the regular shit!! ;D 8)

aiiight crip dawg some jamaican red would be nice

I got some bubbleberry Crip here at Home ...just broing the pipe...lol ;D

Guest LeVeL

Carisa and Bling might be newer to the scene than some of us but their dedication and support is uncompromised. If only more of us went back and thought about how energetic we were when we first started listening to EDM, maybe this stupid finger-pointing wouldn't be happening. ;D

Get a grip buddy, CP called? it wants you back.

Guest cutchemist

keep up the good work

Guest cutchemist

Carisa and Bling might be newer to the scene than some of us but their dedication and support is uncompromised. If only more of us went back and thought about how energetic we were when we first started listening to EDM' date=' maybe this stupid finger-pointing wouldn't be happening. ;D

[/quote']

Get a grip buddy, CP called? it wants you back.

lol.....

u nd cesar going out 2night?

Guest LeVeL

How am i an ass kisser ??? ...just cuz u dont like clubs like amika and space(which r the hottest clubs right now) and a handfull of women, makes me an ass kisser right?

...Why dont u go "3 way ur clubbing buddies" im sure u've already got them on ur speed dial ;)

It has nothing to do with me, it has to do with you ass-kissing. You know your one..I am not the only one that has noticed..and stop hating on my clubbing friends it doesn't prove anything.