Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Requests to Space

Guest klit

Guest klit

1. Book an original housesessions night, meaning the original stars of that night in the mainroom OG and Roly.

2.Where are the roly marathon sets that start from mainroom to patio? One night of this.

3. Oscar G starts at 12 one of these nights and finishes whenever he pleases. I dont mind cedric at all, but I'd like to catch a long ass set from OG and staying past 6 is just 2 much for me.

Guest Seb

1 request for me. OPEN THE PATIO EARLIER!!!!! Everytime I go to space the patio doesn't open until 6 am, why? It would be nice to be able to get away from the kaos of the main room and here some funky house or something a little lighter. The main room is usually over crowded and its impossible to dance. If the patio was open earlier there would be more space in the main room and also give you the option to chill out for a while. I don't know why Space waits so long.

Guest LeVeL

1 request for me. OPEN THE PATIO EARLIER!!!!! Everytime I go to space the patio doesn't open until 6 am, why? It would be nice to be able to get away from the kaos of the main room and here some funky house or something a little lighter. The main room is usually over crowded and its impossible to dance. If the patio was open earlier there would be more space in the main room and also give you the option to chill out for a while. I don't know why Space waits so long.

Couldn't agree with you better.