Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH @ HOUSE OF BLUES ORLANDO

Guest vinsin

Guest vinsin

House of Blues Orlando Presents DEEP DISH on Friday night November 5th. Tickets onsale Saturday 10/23. Tickets are only $17.50 advance. This is Deep Dish's only Central Florida appearance this year. Doors open @9PM. Tickets available at the House of Blues box office or by following the link below.

http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=29043

Upcoming Events:

11/14 DJ Baby Ann

11/21 Sandra Collins

11/28 DJ Mea

12/19 Donald Glaude

Guest Josh Wickham

Good line up for a GREAT venue, if you havn't made it up to Otown to the house of blues you are missing out...Miami should get one, it would do well down there.

Guest somefiercehouse

House of Blues Orlando Presents DEEP DISH on Friday night November 5th. Tickets onsale Saturday 10/23. Tickets are only $17.50 advance. This is Deep Dish's only Central Florida appearance this year. Doors open @9PM. Tickets available at the House of Blues box office or by following the link below.

http://www.hob.com/tickets/eventdetail.asp?eventid=29043

Upcoming Events:

11/14 DJ Baby Ann

11/21 Sandra Collins

11/28 DJ Mea

12/19 Donald Glaude

I couldn't be more pleasently suprised. The venue is alright. The only thing i don't like is the vibe is lacking a lot of times. They've got giant security guys standing on boxes like go-go dancers with their arms crossed and just glare over you like a gargoyle. It's nice and big though, and a welcome change from always having to see bigger names at a place other than Icon, which, while nice, is too small for kinda thing. I'll definitly check it all out, except maybe dj rap.