Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: justin

hey i was wondering when u spin at exit this fri are you planning to use the cd player at any point of the night?!

well i'm asking cos i just finished a remix of debom 2001 vs derb! it's about 10mins long and wanted to know if u would drop it fri night?!?!?

i can send u a real audio version of it and if u like it then i can get u the mp3 or wav format so u can burn it on cd.

by the way if anyone was at exit this past sat i kinda got this idea from boris cos he did a mix of debom over a few songs including derb. but i mine is much better HAH! cwm33.gif

alright let me knows!

~Alex

I would be more than happy play it for you.

.. please do one of the following

1) Drop it off this friday.

2) Email me the MP3

copy and paste this address...

En0rgize@aol.com

Let me know. Thanks for the support and interest.

Justin

------------------

... to those who wait, good things shall come

The speakers were kicking out deep bass deep bass deep baaaaaass.

Email: En0rgize@aol.com

hey justin,

sure i can do both! since i'll be def going to exit this fri...

oh yeah i did some revisions to it, so now it's like 13mins long.

i at home now so it'll take like 30mins to send u the mp3... i converted it into real so listen to it first. i'll def send it over to you before fri. thanks for your time.

realz,

i'll hook a brother up, but i wanna hear what justin thinks about it first. if he decided not to drop it then it's going into the recycle bin. cwm17.gif

aite thanks!

~Alex

alextclam I'm spinning a place called Nation on saturday night. It's a party that usually does about 1000 people through out the night. I liked the song and was wondering if you could send me a copy. My email is dv313@aol.com thats my AIM also. Let me know if you can send it. Thanks

DV313@aol.com

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

sorry, had to move the link.

umm.. guys, the mp3 file is about 18mb and i am definite AOL does not accept larger than 16mb per e-mail. i'll try to work something out. maybe open a myplay acct & upload it. but give me some time as i said uploading from home will take literally hours. i'll be back at my office on thurs. it'll take 30 secs from there cwm12.gif

thanks for inquiring tho, i'd be happy to hear my own bootleg remix spun at any venue, any time!

~Alex

Alex

why dont you put it in the locker?

that way anyone who has access to it

can get it, including justin and the

serious players on this board who can

give you honest critisim.

Peace

Mane

well are you going to send it to me? or drop it off tommorow night?

justin

------------------

Hope to see you there. YOu will get there justin time when I start to go really hard.

.. i have about 5 or 6 people dropping off about 20 something cd's belive it or not, but I promise you I will play your track.

.. Thanks again for your support.

Justin

------------------