Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booking DJ Gigs

Guest Doc Justice

Guest Doc Justice

Seeing as how most of the people that are on this board are DJs, I figured we might as well help each other out.

I know I'm looking for some new gigs and I'm sure you guys are too. I'm a Hip Hop DJ (specifically a dancefloor DJ, Wired 96.5 style rather than the thuggin style) and I do Hip Hop, Funk, Dancehall Reggae, R&B, and Baltimore Club. If anyone knows of any clubs or promoters looking for a DJ, get at me.

As for openings I know about...

I'm not sure if they found one yet or not, but Flat Spin in the Northeast is looking for a Classic Rock DJ to compliment their Friday nights. If you do this, hit them up and tell em Doc Justice told you about it.

DJs, reply to the thread with the type of stuff you spin...and we all might be able to help each other finding gigs.

-Doc

http://www.docjustice.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest djbis

Hell, apart from a good House, Trance, Tribal, Hard Trance, Hardstyle and 80's remixes, I can put down a mean Latin mix... lol

Is that enough?

You can always hit me up: www.djbis.com

I'll keep on the lookout.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest djbis

Why is that everytime I type a reply, it goes down as the death of that specific post? lol...

Its like my text has kuties or sometin'!!! ::) lol