Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest web_norah

Favorite Halloween Themed Flick

Guest web_norah

lets hear it

for me it'd have to be the Exorcist or that Elvira film...............

Guest JMT

i dont know if its really halloween themed, but that movie "The Gift" made me jump from my seat about 10 times when i saw it.

Guest ddg

i dont know if its really halloween themed, but that movie "The Gift" made me jump from my seat about 10 times when i saw it.

really.....i wasnt too into that film....

dont really know if "The Crow" would be a halloween movie...but in the movie, he and his woman get killed on halloween....and that day kinda plays a role in the movie..

Guest JMT

really.....i wasnt too into that film....

i dunno, maybe seeing in a big theater helped, the sound was kicking.

Guest ddg

which movie was the Gift

who was in it?

katie holmes..... ;D

keanu reeves as the redneck boyfriend

greg kinnear

cate blanchett...

Guest LeVeL

What better theme movie for Halloween, than the very own Halloween Movies with Michael Myers terrorizing his family members every Halloween.

Another good choice for Halloween is Bram Stoker's "Dracula", Starring Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. Or any other Vampire movie.

Guest web_norah

another favorite

itsthegreatpumpkin.jpg

As Halloween approaches, Charlie Brown receives a long-awaited invitation to a Halloween costume party. Linus eagerly awaits the arrival of the Great Pumpkin -- hoping it will finally make its big appearance. And let's not forget Snoopy, who plans to augur in Halloween by donning his World War I goggles and scarf and battling his archenemy, the Red Baron, in the skies over France!

Guest ddg

another favorite

itsthegreatpumpkin.jpg

As Halloween approaches, Charlie Brown receives a long-awaited invitation to a Halloween costume party. Linus eagerly awaits the arrival of the Great Pumpkin -- hoping it will finally make its big appearance. And let's not forget Snoopy, who plans to augur in Halloween by donning his World War I goggles and scarf and battling his archenemy, the Red Baron, in the skies over France!

a classic to say the least... ;)