Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Haunted houses

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Electric Eel

???

Does anyone know of any good haunted houses going on here in miami? The only ones i've seen are for little kids. My friend is here from Michigan where they supposedly have really scary ones and she wants something like that.

Thanks!

Guest Electric Eel

She was telling me about them, they do them in these old factories and anything goes, the people will follow you around and throw you into a coffin and sit on it. Crazy! I dont think we dont have anything like that here

Guest JMT

yeah, the one i went to in Mich was in an old creaky colonial house, parts were totally pitch black and in dead silence. people stood hidden in dark places, gas shot out at you, etc. and they had firecrackers on the floor. you had to guide yourself through it by feeling the walls. scared the crap out of me.

Guest Clarisa

Last weekend I went to the Campus Life Haunted House located by the Gold Coast Railroad Museum and my friends and I had lots of fun. They also have a five acre Haunted forrest walk. I had my wits scared for a moment.

Guest Electric Eel

cool, i'll tell her to check it out. I'm not a big on scary stuff myself but i know she'll make me go with her. Wish me luck!