Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maze officially opens today...

Guest macboy

Guest coach

I know, I really fucking hate that these big box stores are infiltrating my island. On the other hand, it sure will be nice to have a full service office supply store nearby. Until now, I've had to drive at least 20 minutes to get anything, or order online. But if they allow a KMart, I'll probably have to take a bat to the next commission meeting.

Guest pod

Welcome to the 21st Century. I'm not gonna object to the invasion of stores like Office Depot and so forth. If stable businesses come to the island, I'm happy. It is convenient too. I'd rather have that than another nightclub which will undoubtedly fail, or a "flavor-of-the-day" restaurant which is shut after one season.

Guest macboy

I'm actually glad about it. It's the one store I actually need to go to on a regular basis. The MACLEE store that opened up a couple months ago on 5th street is too overpriced. They will have problems now that Office Depot is here.

Guest eKiTeL

I'm actually glad about it. It's the one store I actually need to go to on a regular basis. The MACLEE store that opened up a couple months ago on 5th street is too overpriced. They will have problems now that Office Depot is here.

and the staff is clueless, they already have problems, although it was a great idea with a really nice physical space, just goes to show that it's people that make really things work!