Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's All Over

Guest coach

Guest slamminshaun

Lets realect a man that has taken hundreds of billions of our money and killed thousands of our men and woman to go on a witch hunt for WMD that never existed (against the opinion on the UN I might add), overthrough and setup and interim democratic governement that will never succed because its own members are being killed quicker than they can sign up. Saddam had absolutely NO links to al-quida (although Im sure they shared the same ideology, but so does sudan+afghanastan).

Now we were stuck giving another $100 billion (that we dont have) to support people and stabilize a country that hates us.

Good Call!!!!

Apparently, almost 4 million more Americans thought so then thought not.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tres-b

Yeah at least Kerry went out as a gentleman, which is more than Bush could ever hope to be.

Way to raise the level of the conversation to that of an 18yr old.

Guest AlanS

I highly doubt any of you are going anywhere. Take the advice of your candidate.

"We talked about the danger of division in our country and the need - the desperate need - for unity, for finding common ground and coming together," Kerry said. "Today, I hope we can begin the healing," he said.

Guest Seb

I highly doubt any of you are going anywhere. Take the advice of your candidate.

"We talked about the danger of division in our country and the need - the desperate need - for unity, for finding common ground and coming together," Kerry said. "Today, I hope we can begin the healing," he said.

That is the biggest problem right now. Hopefully that will change.

Guest coach

Plus, most European constitutions ... even have obsolete concepts like 'state religions'.

Yeah, but most European nations are much less "religious" than America. And according to some research, that is directly because of the establishment of a state religion. That seems to actually lead to a decline in the religiosity of the people.

Guest james stratus

I will tell everyone what they can do to help change the situation, but it will not happen for another 2 years.. Vote out the Republicans in the House of Representatives and vote in the Democrats! Give the House a Democratic majority so the Republicans don't run EVERYTHING!.. like they do now :'(

Guest pod

Well to an extent. They'll go through the motions, but not be serious about it. Here you don't even have to go through the motions.

Nevermind the fact that it isn't all sunshine and lollipops over there. Sixty years ago they all hated each other, it is kind of hard to make that all disappear.

Again, if people wanna move, be my guest. Don't expect any preferential treatment though as American political refugees. You gotta stand in line like everyone else. CNN had an article today about that, regarding Canada. Provided you don't claim refugee status, processing an application to reside and permanently work in Canada can take over a year. Refugee status is faster, but more prone to being called bullshit on. If you leave the US because of Bush, but drive a BMW and have a $50,000/yr job, hell even a $30,000/yr job and drive a Ford, they're not gonna go for it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/03/canada.us.reut/index.html

Besides, like the article says, their socialized medical system is in trouble. Nevermind the high taxes.

Want to start a business, forget it. It isn't like here where you can hit up Sunbiz.org, charge the $100 or so on your visa, and boom, you're registered...doing so in Europe or Canada is a mission and a half.

Like I keep saying, I'm gonna stay and fight.