Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMBIEN?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest swirlundergrounder

A nice glass of Merlot should do the trick for you. If not quit thinking while you're trying to sleep. Watch congressmen on CSPAN Argue, that should bore you to sleep...

Guest LaLeeBeaN

A nice glass of Merlot should do the trick for you. If not quit thinking while you're trying to sleep. Watch congressmen on CSPAN Argue, that should bore you to sleep...

My god if I could only stop thinking for one second that would be LOVELY! But I absolutely love the CSPAN suggestion. Shit at this point I would love for someone to know me out, this has been going on over a week now! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

ambien can you give you really bad nightmarres. I would avoid it, old people are warned not to take it.

Some Alprazolam will do the trick. but I never go near the shit, I'll sleep for 48 hours...

I wish that was the case I have Ambien, Xanax and Valium prescribed to me. I can not sleep! It's gotta be all in my head. But thank you so much for the advice. I so do not need nightmares, now that I just spent $35 to fill these bad boys! :D

Guest swirlundergrounder

My god if I could only stop thinking for one second that would be LOVELY! But I absolutely love the CSPAN suggestion. Shit at this point I would love for someone to know me out, this has been going on over a week now! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

Here's a little rhyme for you.....A week with no sleep? It must be the tweek!!!!!! lol.....

If you have some night time cold medicine around..that may do the trick...

Did you go through or have any changes in your life or lifestyle within the past few weeks that can be causing the night time anxiety?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Here's a little rhyme for you.....A week with no sleep? It must be the tweek!!!!!! lol.....

If you have some night time cold medicine around..that may do the trick...

Did you go through or have any changes in your life or lifestyle within the past few weeks that can be causing the night time anxiety?

SEVERE VERY VERY VERY VERY SEVERE on top of already having panic anxiety disorder. HeeHee! I am such a mess. But as far as nighttime cold meds they make me anxious too. I suppose I will rough it huh only time well tell. But hey I really appreciate the advice! :)

ambien can you give you really bad nightmarres. I would avoid it, old people are warned not to take it.

Some Alprazolam will do the trick. but I never go near the shit, I'll sleep for 48 hours...

I wish that was the case I have Ambien, Xanax and Valium prescribed to me. I can not sleep! It's gotta be all in my head. But thank you so much for the advice. I so do not need nightmares, now that I just spent $35 to fill these bad boys! :D

then some percs and a beer and you'll be out...

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Well in all honestly pain meds are why am where I am right now. They are such a horrible drug that helps so much. Ugh! I quite all pain meds a week ago today after being on them for over a year. I have serious spinal problems. Hehehe I told you I was a mess. But a corona with lime sounds so wonderful right now!!!!!

Guest ddg

percs and beer ruullllllleeee.......lol...

Guest r3nz0

Am I the only moron that this shit does not work for? Insomnia is hell! ??? ??? :-[ :'(

Try knocking yourself out with one swift punch to the head.

Sure you'll wake up all bruised and in pain the next morning, but at least you slept like a baby. :)

Guest saintjohn

benadryl. i know, it's not a "sleeping pill," but it's cheap, over-the-counter, safe (especially compared to beer and percodan), and it works quite well for some people.

ymmv.

do not exceed recommended dosage.

use only as directed.

this side up.

Guest MELI2444

I've been suffering from the same thing for the last couple of months. I cut out coffee, sodas and red bull. It's gotten much better. Now I'm gragging ass all the time but at least I can sleep at night. ;D Do you take a lot of caffeine?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Am I the only moron that this shit does not work for? Insomnia is hell! ??? ??? :-[ :'(

Try knocking yourself out with one swift punch to the head.

Sure you'll wake up all bruised and in pain the next morning, but at least you slept like a baby. :)

I am so close to that let me tell you!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

benadryl. i know, it's not a "sleeping pill," but it's cheap, over-the-counter, safe (especially compared to beer and percodan), and it works quite well for some people.

ymmv.

do not exceed recommended dosage.

use only as directed.

this side up.

I wish that would work because it also makes me anxious as all hell, groggy but freaking anxious.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

i've only taken Ambien to fly to Australia with.

Took one pill and 2 double vodka bloody mary's ... and next i knew I was in Fiji... fell back asleep and woke up in Sydney.

Looooved it ;)

Lucky dawg!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Am I the only moron that this shit does not work for? Insomnia is hell! ??? ???

im me later....i think i can help u out... ;)

I think I am beyond help.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I've been suffering from the same thing for the last couple of months. I cut out coffee, sodas and red bull. It's gotten much better. Now I'm gragging ass all the time but at least I can sleep at night. ;D Do you take a lot of caffeine?

I actually do and that is what I did yesterday is layed off it and still no go so I guess I need to take day by day. It has mostly to do with stress I think.

Guest web_norah

thats a generic for Xanax and it creates a physical dependency, i'd never go near it nor recommend it

EXERCISE does it

Guest LaLeeBeaN

thats a generic for Xanax and it creates a physical dependency, i'd never go near it nor recommend it

EXERCISE does it

I totally agree and that was my fear was having to use it to sleep all the time. I knew was the generic but I just didnt; feeling like spelling it. I receive it from my doctor along with Zoloft for anxiety and depression issues. Hehehe! Sheesh I must sound like a freak or something but really I am nice girl.