Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maybe I do have an addictive personality?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I have so much work to do and alls I can do is sit here and wonder what everyone else is doing and saying. I think I'm a..........junkie! HeeHee! Good lord the work is piling! Irene you warned me girl. JUST IGNORE! :D

Guest ddg

Ok, at this rate you will now be a Cooljunkie in less than a month and a half. Soon you will be in junkie rehab. :P

junkie rehab...

been there.

done that.

8)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Ok, at this rate you will now be a Cooljunkie in less than a month and a half. Soon you will be in junkie rehab. :P

I'm telling you man! I wonder what the hype was, now I just see it is so entertaining and there are really some intriguing people.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

junkie rehab...

been there.

done that.

8)

From what Patrick is saying I am damn close. Shit wait till after tomorrow night at Delux I might actually have more interesting things to say and then we are all in for it! ;D

Guest fairyDust

I have so much work to do and alls I can do is sit here and wonder what everyone else is doing and saying. I think I'm a..........junkie! HeeHee! Good lord the work is piling! Irene you warned me girl. JUST IGNORE! :D

LOL! It's contagious!

Guest guyman1966

junkie rehab...

been there.

done that.

8)

From what Patrick is saying I am damn close. Shit wait till after tomorrow night at Delux I might actually have more interesting things to say and then we are all in for it! ;D

Yes. Please say something more interesting. I'll be here waitng. Thank you. ;D

Guest Clarisa

I can only guess it happened to everyone. To fill that desire of trying to figure out what is being said on the boards I just keep the window minimized and come in and post some then back to work then minimize then post some more and so on ;)

Guest r3nz0

Really?

I could give three shits what other people are doing. :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Really?

I could give three shits what other people are doing. :)

See obviously I have some sort of absence in my life. heehehee~! ;)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

junkie rehab...

been there.

done that.

8)

Yes. Please say something more interesting. I'll be here waitng. Thank you. ;D

Well you are interested enough to wait! ;) I'm out work to do!