Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Fucking Lost in Boca

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Ohh yes,ohh yes this city is so dam confusing...I had to go on such a mission just to get to Glades Rd from Yamato. And once I get to my destination I cant even make a turn until the next dam light which was a mile ahead...just to make a dam U-Turn.

So once I get to my destination which was Washington Mutual, there are nothing but Al-Qaeda bank tellers....yes of all places boca. So the Alqaeda bank tellers asks me for I.D., shiiiiiiiiiit I should be asking him for I.D. since he's working in a bank with a name like Greg Andersen.

So once out of the Bank I went to my friends House which I looked for Directions on Mapquest and guess what I get lost again in Boca. The guy lives in these House Complex by the name of Colonnial which is in Andrews St. man oh man was I lost. But thank god for some friendly ladies ;) in the Gas Station who were more than gladly to guide me to my destination by letting me follow them.

But Boca is aight...I cant complain to much aside from the Al-Qaeda bank tellers. Everywhere around here you see nothing but nice eye-candy. I need to find me a Boca Girl while I'm here...Crazy-One hook it up.... :P

Guest web_norah

for a Boca girl you need serious Benjamin flow dude hahaha!

i never liked Boca - the lunch places were average for the price and apart from Town Center and the grannies, everything was a far mission, even a cup of Starbucks ....

Sal's and this sushi place used to be my sorta places to have lunch once in a while but then, there is only so much sushi and italian you can eat......so i was stuck at the IBM cafeteria mostly.

Guest tres-b

Ohh yes' date='ohh yes this city is so dam confusing...I had to go on such a mission just to get to Glades Rd from Yamato. And once I get to my destination I cant even make a turn until the next dam light which was a mile ahead...just to make a dam U-Turn.

So once I get to my destination which was Washington Mutual, there are nothing but Al-Qaeda bank tellers....yes of all places boca. So the Alqaeda bank tellers asks me for I.D., shiiiiiiiiiit I should be asking him for I.D. since he's working in a bank with a name like Greg Andersen.

So once out of the Bank I went to my friends House which I looked for Directions on Mapquest and guess what I get lost again in Boca. The guy lives in these House Complex by the name of Colonnial which is in Andrews St. man oh man was I lost. But thank god for some friendly ladies ;) in the Gas Station who were more than gladly to guide me to my destination by letting me follow them.

But Boca is aight...I cant complain to much aside from the Al-Qaeda bank tellers. Everywhere around here you see nothing but nice eye-candy. I need to find me a Boca Girl while I'm here...Crazy-One hook it up.... :P

[/quote']

Lots of princesses walking around boca(or driving daddy's SL55)

Guest LeVeL

I mean does anybody work in Boca...because there are so many girls walking around its crazy.

Guest pod

Just a bunch of JAP whores and trust-fund kids wandering about no doubt. Hell Level, you're probably the first Latin they've seen that isn't cleaning their house or mowing their lawn!

Guest web_norah

Just a bunch of JAP whores and trust-fund kids wandering about no doubt. Hell Level, you're probably the first Latin they've seen that isn't cleaning their house or mowing their lawn!

>:( >:(

hey i was there wayyyyyy before Level

but all jokes aside.....i had lots of chuckles and giggles watching the Boca folk. and the drive :( >:(

ahhhh i love public transportation now :)

Ohh yes' date='ohh yes this city is so dam confusing...I had to go on such a mission just to get to Glades Rd from Yamato. And once I get to my destination I cant even make a turn until the next dam light which was a mile ahead...just to make a dam U-Turn.

[/quote']

Dude I live in Boca the place is one big grid it is easy to get around once you know the four major roads and yes the women are hot but we call them Boca Bitches.

Guest LeVeL

I AM NOT A BOCA BITCH!!! (but I love it here) :D

Level, you will get used to it. BTW, there is a WAMU on the corner of Federal and Spanish River...thats where I bank. (take Yamato East to Federal make a right, its on the right just past Spanish River). ;)

When is lunch already?!?!

Dam I passed right by it...I instead went to the one in Glades. Fuck and thats right by Lynn University..what a dumb ass.

I ate lunch already...I took an early lunch because I had to do some errands to take care off...that time will come.

Guest digitalx

I AM NOT A BOCA BITCH!!! (but I love it here) :D

Level, you will get used to it. BTW, there is a WAMU on the corner of Federal and Spanish River...thats where I bank. (take Yamato East to Federal make a right, its on the right just past Spanish River). ;)

When is lunch already?!?!

If Crzy lives in Boca, Boca is aight!

Level, maybe you can find a nice suga momma up there!

Guest fairyDust

. I need to find me a Boca Girl while I'm here...Crazy-One hook it up.... :P

And...since when do you need help with the ladies? Mr. "Pimp Daddy L" ::).....lol... :P

Guest LeVeL

. I need to find me a Boca Girl while I'm here...Crazy-One hook it up.... :P

And...since when do you need help with the ladies? Mr. "Pimp Daddy L" ::).....lol... :P

Lil Pimp Daddy to you lil Scrappy :P;)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I mean does anybody work in Boca...because there are so many girls walking around its crazy.

I work in Boca! But live in Boynton, but I know what you really meant. You have to remember just over I95 is FAU and also Lynn Unversity is not far either. Rich chicks and college chicks.

Guest LeVeL

I was getting something in Boca last week and even the homeless lady I saw had makeup on. Only in boca!

Did she have a shopping cart full of crap? If so, I know who you are talking about.

Man if your Homeless in Boca then you are Homeless because you want to be. I guess that lady wanted to grow up to be Homeless instead of being being a nurse or whatever. But if she approached me asking for money, I would instead ask her for money cause who knows she might just do that as a 9 to 5 Job you know.

Guest pod

Yeah yeah I know that. Boca is nice, I'll admit. But it is undeniably populated largely by trust fund people, old folk, and spoiled JAPs.

Guest trancelator

Yeah yeah I know that. Boca is nice, I'll admit. But it is undeniably populated largely by trust fund people, old folk, and spoiled JAPs.

I understand. When people give me attitude here I say, "FUCK YOU! It's a tough life living in Boca, isn't it?" They are the people that give it that image people have of the place.

Guest jbit

I was getting something in Boca last week and even the homeless lady I saw had makeup on. Only in boca!

Did she have a shopping cart full of crap? If so, I know who you are talking about.

Thats the one, it was in front of the Circuit city on Glades.