Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: Rollyp66

Guest Clauds

Guest Clauds

Roly, I know you've said you're 'out' this week because you're on sabatical . . . but I'd LOVE to see you out there on wednesday night. So whoever's with me . . . We shall try a little harder to convince him LOL!

Guest rollyp66

Roly, I know you've said you're 'out' this week because you're on sabatical . . . but I'd LOVE to see you out there on wednesday night. So whoever's with me . . . We shall try a little harder to convince him LOL!

LOL you are too much... I'm gonna say I'm In between lol thanks for the love though! I appreciate it. Hit me on AIM

Guest Clauds

LOL you are too much... I'm gonna say I'm In between lol thanks for the love though! I appreciate it. Hit me on AIM

It just wont be the same without you :-[

Besides, I want to get some breakfast afterwards . . . Remember, I'm officially part of the breakfast club. Gotta feed me like last time ;D

Guest rollyp66

It just wont be the same without you :-[

Besides, I want to get some breakfast afterwards . . . Remember, I'm officially part of the breakfast club. Gotta feed me like last time ;D

I'm officially broke after this weekend.. the 3 bottles @ Crobar & than my madness on the Patio where I think I bought everyone a shot for our tab to be that nuts lol but I'll still think about it

U BETTER!!!! U owe me one! 8)

Yes I know I do' date=' we'll see. My Liver needs a break after last month and last sunday lol

[/quote']

Rolly is the guy with the iron liver. I just don't get it. He always says he's not going to drink, but yet he does. lol. ;)

should've seen him @ the patio this past weekend ;)

much luv 8)

btw rick u never made to cro man!

Guest rollyp66

Yes I know I do, we'll see. My Liver needs a break after last month and last sunday lol

Rolly is the guy with the iron liver. I just don't get it. He always says he's not going to drink, but yet he does. lol. ;)

much luv 8)

I didn't even see me on the patio this weekend lol I was in rare form

Yes I know I do, we'll see. My Liver needs a break after last month and last sunday lol

much luv 8)

Dog, I was at Crobar, I was just so wasted I didn't even know I was @ Crobar. Ask Rolly, he saw me, I was literally on another planet. The only Junkies I remember seeing were Rolly, Renzo and Mike(mdp)<<<<<wasted beyond belief too,lol.

Yes I know I do' date=' we'll see. My Liver needs a break after last month and last sunday lol

[/quote']

much luv 8)

Dog, I was at Crobar, I was just so wasted I didn't even know I was @ Crobar. Ask Rolly, he saw me, I was literally on another planet. The only Junkies I remember seeing were Rolly, Renzo and Mike(mdp)<<<<<wasted beyond belief too,lol.

i only saw danny, dan, colby, and rolly...and some space regulars...i was there w/ henry, we left round 4? something like that

Guest mikepayne

much luv 8)

i only saw danny, dan, colby, and rolly...and some space regulars...i was there w/ henry, we left round 4? something like that

Hahaha, I'll vouch for Rick, I saw him while I was wandering around drunk... ;D