Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh, I almost forgot....

Guest JMT

Guest LeVeL

hahahaha you saw how those fockers lost to Clemson...their luck certainly run out on them for sure. Their defense got finally esposed and Brock Berlin is nothing but a choke :-X.

UM is now ranked 17 from being ranked number 2 just 2 weeks ago.

So who you think is going to win the national Championship now...I say Oklahoma but watch out for Auburn those guys are hungry.

Guest LeVeL

2 in a row...damn when was the last time that happened?

This past week against Clemson in the Orange Bowl...I bet you if UM would of been playing in the ACC for a longer time they would of never had the titles they would have. The SEC is weak compared to the ACC.

Guest tres-b

I think it has become clear why Coach Spurrier didnt lose any sleep over Brock leaving UF.

Having said that, UM should run the hurry up from the first whistle til the end of the game. Brock, and the rest of the O for that matter, thrive when they are coming from behind/running no huddle.

Guest ddg

The SEC is weak compared to the ACC.

maybe this year.....but i have to argue that the SEC has usually been stronger..

Guest tres-b

This past week against Clemson in the Orange Bowl...I bet you if UM would of been playing in the ACC for a longer time they would of never had the titles they would have. The SEC is weak compared to the ACC.

ACC stronger than the SEC? hahahahahahaha

Auburn #3

UGA #5

No ACC schools in the top 10

UVa #11

FSU #12

LSU #15

Va Tech #16

Miami #17

UTenn #18

So overall, the same number of schools are ranked.

SEC Avg- 10.25

ACC Avg- 14

Guest JMT

ACC stronger than the SEC? hahahahahahaha

Auburn #3

UGA #5

No ACC schools in the top 10

UVa #11

FSU #12

LSU #15

Va Tech #16

Miami #17

UTenn #18

So overall, the same number of schools are ranked.

SEC Avg- 10.25

ACC Avg- 14

but thats just a current snapshot. a month or so ago the ACC might have had a better avg ranking. end of the season will be the tell-tale.

but the Canes played in the Big East previously. which was crap then and now is worthless.

Guest LeVeL

maybe this year.....but i have to argue that the SEC has usually been stronger..

What in past years the SEC has always been weak except for Syracuse, Virgina Tech and Miami and guess what all of them are going to become ACC teams the rest of the field sucks.

ACC always has had teams like North Carolina,FSU,NC State, Maryland, and Georgia Tech, and Clemson and either of those teams could win the SEC if they were in it

Guest tres-b

What in past years the SEC has always been weak except for Syracuse' date=' Virgina Tech and Miami and guess what all of them are going to become ACC teams the rest of the field sucks.

ACC always has had teams like North Carolina,FSU,NC State, Maryland, and Georgia Tech, and Clemson and either of those teams could win the SEC if they were in it

[/quote']

You mean the Big East has always been weak. That I will agree with completely. The ACC has been a stronger conference than the Big East for years.

Guest ddg

What in past years the SEC has always been weak except for Syracuse' date=' Virgina Tech and Miami and guess what all of them are going to become ACC teams the rest of the field sucks.

[/quote']

first off big guy.....syracuse, v tech and miami were big east...not SEC.....

:P