Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5pm YET??????

Guest LaLeeBeaN

quote author=ic143 link=board=6;threadid=9066;start=0#msg103075 date=1100187930]

Yes I feel this way EVERYDAY, but today like whoa I am so ready to get outta here! Maybe it's cause I know a certain someone is chillen at the beach drinking daquiri's WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!! :( *Ahem* IC143~!!!! I want a daquiri EXTRA whipped cream this weekend damn it! ;) CALGONE TAKE ME...........AT LEAST HOME!!! HeeHee!!! There's my whine of the day!

Sorry sweetie! I was certainly thinken of ya when I was out there drinken my ass off. Whoa am I toasted. Quite proud of myself though...my co-workers and I got into teams and played touch football. I scored two touchdowns and it was a complete blow out!!! :D

The greatest part of the afternoon was when the "Director" in my group flew over the edge backwards while trying to catch a volley ball!!! :o HILARIOUS!!! She'll be feeling that tomorrow. She was completely wasted.

Two touchdowns :o :o

:)RIGHT!!! Go REENIE Go REENIE!!!!!!

You guys didn't know I got game huh? ;D J/K It was pure luck! :P

You got game??? :) Apparently MIRZA does though! I heard HE has WHOES....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mirza is the hardcore whore...you didn't know???

MIRZA what's up with WHORE 101? When do say that begins? :);):D ;D :-X :-*[

Pimpin aint easy but it sure is fun! 8)

Class begins sat night who else wants lessons?

Guest lyrik

quote author=ic143 link=board=6;threadid=9066;start=0#msg103075 date=1100187930]

Yes I feel this way EVERYDAY, but today like whoa I am so ready to get outta here! Maybe it's cause I know a certain someone is chillen at the beach drinking daquiri's WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!! :( *Ahem* IC143~!!!! I want a daquiri EXTRA whipped cream this weekend damn it! ;) CALGONE TAKE ME...........AT LEAST HOME!!! HeeHee!!! There's my whine of the day!

Sorry sweetie! I was certainly thinken of ya when I was out there drinken my ass off. Whoa am I toasted. Quite proud of myself though...my co-workers and I got into teams and played touch football. I scored two touchdowns and it was a complete blow out!!! :D

The greatest part of the afternoon was when the "Director" in my group flew over the edge backwards while trying to catch a volley ball!!! :o HILARIOUS!!! She'll be feeling that tomorrow. She was completely wasted.

You got game??? :) Apparently MIRZA does though! I heard HE has WHOES....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

What up pimp juice. What R u doing satruday for real...Sobe? I'll be down early drinking the day away into the night.

Guest ic143

You guys are freaks! :o

Ahem Irene darling ummmm your business, are you forgetting???? ;) And besides there is NOTHING WRONG with being freaky! ;) HeeHee!

Tu eres loca... :P

What up pimp juice. What R u doing satruday for real...Sobe? I'll be down early drinking the day away into the night.

If I do Sobe it will be Friday. you having another crazy weekend?

Guest lyrik

well - i'll see what I can get myself into...it will probably work out that way as usual...where u going to be Sat?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Ahem Irene darling ummmm your business, are you forgetting???? ;) And besides there is NOTHING WRONG with being freaky! ;) HeeHee!

Yes ma'am I am.....oh and sorry Mirza Saturday just isn't good for me. I think I may require one on one lessons. ;) HeeHee! Ok let me chill.

Yes ma'am I am.....oh and sorry Mirza Saturday just isn't good for me. I think I may require one on one lessons. ;) HeeHee! Ok let me chill.

You are a trip women lol.

Guest lyrik

WOO-HOO!!!! Someone is in good spirits! Mirza has that calm cool effect on the ladies ;)

Guest lyrik

well - i'll see what I can get myself into...it will probably work out that way as usual...where u going to be Sat?

That is up for grabs.

Bitch...come down to Sobe early Sat and chill with us and have some drinks!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

You are a trip women lol.

New and IMPROVED Jen!!! WooHoo! :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

WOO-HOO!!!! Someone is in good spirits! Mirza has that calm cool effect on the ladies ;)

HeeHee Mirza knows it's all in good fun and sort of an inside joke he knows what I am talking about. :) But yeah I am in good spirits....if my pc would freaking stop being a punk! Ooooh not that Mirza doesn't have that calm cool effect or anything..... ::) :) ;)

HeeHee Mirza knows it's all in good fun and sort of an inside joke he knows what I am talking about. :) But yeah I am in good spirits....if my pc would freaking stop being a punk! Ooooh not that Mirza doesn't have that calm cool effect or anything..... ::) :) ;)

8)

Guest lyrik

That is up for grabs.

Why dont you come out on Friday?

I may do that...but I have been out on Fridays for the last couple weeks...SATURDAY.

That is up for grabs.

I may do that...but I have been out on Fridays for the last couple weeks...SATURDAY.

I will try but most likey Friday is the night for me.

Guest lyrik

That is up for grabs.

alright...if ya change your mind give me a ring...I think I am prob. going to that John Creamer party too Sat. night...its only 7 bucks and I want to check out that spot and here Sebastian play.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

That is up for grabs.

alright...if ya change your mind give me a ring...I think I am prob. going to that John Creamer party too Sat. night...its only 7 bucks and I want to check out that spot and here Sebastian play.

Ok your ICON is sooooo funny! I just laughed so loud in my office and my co-worker just looked at me like I have 10 heads!

Guest lyrik

That is up for grabs.

Ok your ICON is sooooo funny! I just laughed so loud in my office and my co-worker just looked at me like I have 10 heads!

;D