Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn, Roland & the Space Terrace...

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

I remember the 1st time I caught a Desyn set...

It was conference 2002 & the Saturday BullitBookings party @ Space featuring Deep Dish as the Main act...

It must of been just b4 5am when I stumbled onto the terrace. The "old" Terrace! At this time of the night on a Saturday, you'd probably catch Roland & the Lunar Sessions, but it was Conference & it was definately Special. On the decks was Desyn tag teamin' with Behrouz & Omid. and it was quite the show. Str8 up funky, sleazy, deep driven' beats & basslines.. The kind of stuff you can get down to in the bedroom with a girl if you know what I mean. Just down right feelgood sh_t! Anyway, it was too long ago, so I won't sit here an post track id's but just picture 2002 & all the great tracks that came from yoshi, shinichi & then some...

It was an unforgettable conference & an AMAZING nite on that Terrace! To date, one of the most memorable Terrace sets that stands out when I think of the "old" terrace!

This Saturday, catch Desyn & Roland Sunrise on the Terrace! It's been a while. Welcome back Desyn!

After we've been treated to Sander & Roland last week & Howells the week b-4, I think this one makes for a perfect follow up...

See u on the Terrace! ;)

Biznation00@msn.com

www.djrolandmiami.com

Guest RzO

biz...will desyn be going on the terrace like 6or so...i am thinking of driving back down from g-ville this week...after Sander I NEED MORE SPACE TERRACE....i just want to make sure he will be doing sunrise so i don't get there and he is done...

Guest biznation00

biz...will desyn be going on the terrace like 6or so...i am thinking of driving back down from g-ville this week...after Sander I NEED MORE SPACE TERRACE....i just want to make sure he will be doing sunrise so i don't get there and he is done...

Yeah, his set will most likely begin sometime after 5am+... ;)

November is Terrace Month!

Roland, Howells, Sander, Desyn & most likely Sharam from Deep Dish... :)

Guest tres-b

I cant believe you would leave the pitchers of beer and sorority girls at the Swamp/Fat Tuesdays/Pur.Porp/etc for the Terrace at Space.

You have your priorities straight my friend and you have reminded me how much I dont miss Gville!

Guest RzO

thanks biz...im guessing the list will only be good till 1...if i arrive late, like 4or5 will it most likely be 20...i think i am for another long weekend...sharam this weekend w/ desyn or do you mean he will play next sun after the dd main room set ;D

Guest durrtylexx

damm and i thought i had a long drive after this weekend

are u coming back down this weekend aswell?

Guest biznation00

thanks biz...im guessing the list will only be good till 1...if i arrive late, like 4or5 will it most likely be 20...i think i am for another long weekend...sharam this weekend w/ desyn or do you mean he will play next sun after the dd main room set ;D

yes the door should be 20. and about sharam... if so, he'll play the terrace after their mainroom set on the 20th.

Guest biznation00

a review of Desyn's new release with Bedrock:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/review_view.asp?ID=2328

Desyn's Bedrock Tracklisting:

1. Future Beat Alliance- Fake Love

2. Kinky Funk (Danny Howells & Dick Trevor)- Monodrama 3

3. Rowan Blades & Jon Graham- Phonky Somma

4. Nicolas Valee- Generation X

5. Lady B- Cruising Around Motor City

6. Prawler- Frisco

7. Community Spirit- Joyous Loop

8. Jamie Anderson- Time Is Now

9. Stylophonic- All Nite Long

10. Sebastian Ingrosso & John Dahlback- Stockholm Disco EP

11. Andy Slate- Disko Powder EP

12. Harry Peat- Affrodissiac

Desyn has caught the attention of Danny Howells, Sander Kleinenberg and Deep Dish, all nominating him in DJ Magazine’s recent Top100 poll as one to look out for. With 2 labels under his belt, Alternative Route Recordings and Sex on Wax, Desyn is renowned for his incredible ability to select music. Nearly everything he has hunted down, have become dance floor killers!

OS.0_1 is possibly a demonstration of what we can expect to be burning our shoes away to in time to come.

The album draws heavily on the underground sounds of Germany, France, the US, UK and Far East and is one hell of a compilation.

The entire album has a funky, deep, electro influence that will get anyone partying! Starting with the awesome, deep ‘Fake Love’ of Future Beat Alliance the album continues with deep rolling sounds from various artists such as Danny Howells & Dick Trevor’s Kinky Funk project with “Monodramaâ€. Get ready to pump as Desyn mixes into Rowan Blades & John ‘Quivver’ Graham’s ‘Phonky Somma’ as it is one too-cool-for-school funky track! ‘Joyous Loop’ from Community Spirit will be familiar to many and maintains the bopping beats of the album.

www.bedrock.uk.net

Guest dj_release

this is going to be great and we have Creamer playing the same night I wish I could go to both.... maybe I'll just go to sleep early tomorrow night and wake up at 5 on Sunday to catch Desyn

I voted for his Essential Mix this year .... he's been owning me as of late