Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to Avoid the Flu

How to avoid the flu

Eat right! Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.

Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin C. Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system. Walk for at least an hour a day, go for a swim, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. Wash your hands often. If you can't wash them, keep a bottle of antibacterial stuff around. Get lots of fresh air. Open windows whenever possible.

Get plenty of rest. Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.

OR ....

You can take the doctors office approach. Think about it, when you go for a shot, what do they do first? Clean your arm with alcohol.

Why?

Because alcohol kills germs.

So .

I walk to the liquor store (exercise), I put lime in my Corona (fruit), celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies), drink on the bar patio (fresh air), get drunk, tell jokes, and laugh (eliminate stress) and then pass out (rest).

The way I see it, as long as you keep your alcohol levels up the flu germs will never get you!!!!

Guest cutchemist

And Last but not least AVOID THE FLU SHOT!!!!!

omg i just got this email today and was gonna fwd it to u ladies....

lady...u don't actually believe that getting a flu shot gives u the flu do you....ur way to smart for that....

CH3-CH2-OH (= ETOH = Ethanol) ;D

Guest LdySphynx

lady...u don't actually believe that getting a flu shot gives u the flu do you....ur way to smart for that....

I've gotten the Flu Shot 3 times......and a few days after I have gotten the worst Flus I have ever gotten. Maybe it's in all in my head.....but the facts speak for themselves!!!

Guest cutchemist

I've gotten the Flu Shot 3 times......and a few days after I have gotten the worst Flus I have ever gotten. Maybe it's in all in my head.....but the facts speak for themselves!!!

no hun....its not in ur head....

the shot is a "crippled" viurs...one that ur body can wipe out 1000X easier....this causes u to build up antibodies...blah blah blah....

:-\

the fact is if u get the flu (which some people do) when u get the shot you have a predisposition/sensitivity to the virus...that means U REALLY NEED THE SHOT MORE THAN OTHER PEOPLE...because if you catch the flu from your environment it is going to be 1000x worse than what u experienced with the shot....its better in the long run...honest...check it out ;)

yes u WILL GET THE FLU FROM THE SHOT as you have in the past but u are stuck between a rock and a hard place.....

what about the little ones? it might be genetic :'(

Guest LdySphynx

the shot is a "crippled" viurs...one that ur body can wipe out 1000X easier....this causes u to build up antibodies...blah blah blah....

the fact is if u get the flu (which some people do) when u get the shot you have a predisposition/sensitivity to the virus...that means U REALLY NEED THE SHOT MORE THAN OTHER PEOPLE...because if you catch the flu from your environment it is going to be 1000x worse than what u experienced with the shot....its better in the long run...honest...check it out ;)

yes u WILL GET THE FLU FROM THE SHOT as you have in the past but u are stuck between a rock and a hard place.....

Well I have not gotten the Flu or Sick in about 3 years....i've always had a very strong immune system, so I rather just leave it as is ant not tempt it.

My kids are actually pretty strong as well....when they do end up getting sick they are only sick a few days of course I give them medicine, but they are very healthy kids thankfully.

Guest cutchemist

Well I have not gotten the Flu or Sick in about 3 years....i've always had a very strong immune system, so I rather just leave it as is ant not tempt it.

My kids are actually pretty strong as well....when they do end up getting sick they are only sick a few days of course I give them medicine, but they are very healthy kids thankfully.

Good luck...

I'm just saying what i am suppose to say....for your own good

But i'm asmatic....so i'm one of the ones who is DEFINATLY suppose to get one......and ive never had one in my life

Drink a glass of green tea in the morning...it works for me ;)

Guest LdySphynx

Good luck...

But i'm asmatic....so i'm one of the ones who is DEFINATLY suppose to get one......and ive never had one in my life

OMG, no way.....we are 2 peas in a pod!!!

I love my Green Tea!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Good luck...

I love my Green Tea!!!!

interesting u 2

Guest cutchemist

I love my Green Tea!!!!

I am at a loss for words....no one believes me when i talk about green tea

My education and backround making pharmaceuticals made be believe that nething not "FDA approved" was bull shit that didn't work....i mean i believed it like a religion...so i was living with a boxer and i am asmatic and allergic and had to take pills and inhalers 4-6 times a day costing 500$ a month...my room mate was like drink 4 glasses....now i only have to take medicine once a week....

ur freaking me out FREAK (takes one to know one........lol)

Guest LdySphynx

I love my Green Tea!!!!

I am at a loss for words....no one believes me when i talk about green tea

My education and backround making pharmaceuticals made be believe that nething not "FDA approved" was bull shit that didn't work....i mean i believed it like a religion...so i was living with a boxer and i am asmatic and allergic and had to take pills and inhalers 4-6 times a day costing 500$ a month...my room mate was like drink 4 glasses....now i only have to take medicine once a week....

ur freaking me out FREAK (takes one to know one........lol)

Yeah, if people only knew how healthy Green Tea really is they would drink it natural remedies are so much healthy for your body than over the counter products.

Also Aloe Vera juice is excellent for you skin and other bosily functions....it just takes like shit.

Guest web_norah

i dont think they got it

and one more thing, wtf do people quote like 7 times what each other says? it takes forever to scroll down. i know i am being slightly anal but that gets on my nerves worse than hearing nails scratch on blackboards!

Guest LdySphynx

Good luck...

I love my Green Tea!!!!

interesting u 2

Awwwwwwwwww, sorry Norah.... does this get on your nerves ;) ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I haven't got a flu shot in years and I haven't gotten the flu...Isn't it intresting that the Flu season is off to a slow start and that there is a shortage of flu vaccinations around the country? HMMMMMMMMMMMM??????Do I smell...................CORELATION?????

Guest Clarisa

I agree with LDY. My son and I never get flu shots and we don't get the flu.

Guest cutchemist

i dont think they got it

and one more thing, wtf do people quote like 7 times what each other says? it takes forever to scroll down. i know i am being slightly anal but that gets on my nerves worse than hearing nails scratch on blackboards!

lol....and i thought that ALL MY POSTS BOTHERED YOU 8)