Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday

Guest lil_liz

Guest web_norah

dear Tech, while i agree with you on many issues, i hardly find flashing your boobs while standing drunk/ doped "sexy" (ie Tara Reid).

we may agree to disagree

no hate whatsoever. i love making random observations and while i was at it, Saleen pointed Tara and i out, so i found his counterpart Carmine Gotti, a beat up young at heart *guido*.

peace out :)

Guest endymion

"No, I think the Hope Diamond is a piece of crap. I mean it's not even the right color, what kind of garbage is that? I'll take this JC Penney's 1/800th carat pendant instead any day...."

Since nobody posting to this thread has ever met Tara Reid and never will, what motivation other than jealousy could there be for everybody picking on her like that?

Guest Cosmigonon

"No, I think the Hope Diamond is a piece of crap. I mean it's not even the right color, what kind of garbage is that? I'll take this JC Penney's 1/800th carat pendant instead any day...."

Since nobody posting to this thread has ever met Tara Reid and never will, what motivation other than jealousy could there be for everybody picking on her like that?

Exactly...

Guest web_norah

to each his own

go on and start your own i love the crackwhore look club....i am sure you'll find plenty of young debutantes from the Girls Gone Wild crew. ::)

Guest jbit

what motivation other than jealousy could there be for everybody picking on her like that?

A: she sucks as an actress (American pie would've been just as funny with someone else)

B: she's a camera whore just like Paris Hilton

C: I would never attend a party based on what personalities are there (this is miami for crying out loud)

D: i agree with all4tribal, id hit it too (while smaking her in the back of the head)

Guest endymion

to each his own

go on and start your own i love the crackwhore look club....i am sure you'll find plenty of young debutantes from the Girls Gone Wild crew. ::)

Uhm, well yeah I have already helped start just such a club. And yes it's very popular.

And yes we have had GGW film at our parties.

:)

Guest lil_liz

what motivation other than jealousy could there be for everybody picking on her like that?

C: I would never attend a party based on what personalities are there (this is miami for crying out loud)

That's an oxymoron. Miami IS all about the personalities

Guest pod

But some personalities are better than others. I'd rather deal with the assorted people I run into than Ms. Reid and Paris fucking Hilton.

Guest coach

Cool, as always I am never dissappointed when I don't end up going to these things.

WHAT???? You know I only went there to see you and then you didn't show????? Aight, you owe me big time, now.