Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For anyone who rode the NYC subways...

Guest pod

Obviously she had permission to do these, but even innocuous photos on the platforms by your average guy with a camera get the cops all up on and shit.

Guest Clarisa

Obviously she had permission to do these, but even innocuous photos on the platforms by your average guy with a camera get the cops all up on and shit.

I am sure cause I remember that the NYC subway was celebrating it's 100th birthday a couple a months ago ;)

Guest saintjohn

756-subwaysign.JPG

"It's a vicious lie," said Rachel Russell, 37, an East Village arts-program coordinator, mostly in jest. "I think someone is trying to be clever."

Lucia Morales, 31, a social worker from East New York, Brooklyn, was waiting for a downtown

A train to take her home from celebrating a promotion.

"That's horrible," she said of the sign. "I'm pretty, and I take the subway every day."

Nick Bello, 57, a technical representative from Brooklyn, said he has seen proof that the message is wrong. "It's very strange," he said. "I see a lot of pretty girls on the subway."

Actress Katharyn Bond, 33, of the upper West Side, who was wearing a little black dress with heels and a pink shawl, was taking the subway to a theater to see a play. "Pretty women," she said, "take the subway so we can go spend money on more important things - like alcohol."

http://nydailynews.com/front/story/252146p-215802c.html

Guest web_norah

next week or Thanksgiving week? ???

Next week is thanskgiving week. I'll be there Wednesday night.

drop me a PM and i'll let you know where i'll be, unfortunately i work on Friday and Wed night i'll be at the opening of my boyfriend's club in the West Village but definitely we can see about meeting up somewhere. Sat night i am going to see Roger Sanchez i think.