Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday at Cellar Bar...PAOLO MOJO!

AndyZ

yes you heard me right....

East Side Productions is proud to announce that this Friday we will feature one of the fastest rising stars in the dance music scene today...

PAOLO MOJO!

East Side Productions presents

VINTAGE

@ The Cellar Bar(In the Bryant Park Hotel)

featuring on 11/19

PAOLO MOJO(Sabotage/Heretic/Music is Freedom/Alternative Route)

Dirtyhertz(San Francisco)

and

Jason Jollins

Cellar Bar is one of the most beautiful venues in NYC and with its new sound and dj booth it is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Add in some of the hottest talent in the world and its one hell of a party!

Cellar Bar is located on 40th street between 5th and 6th avenues downstairs at the ultra hip Bryant Park Hotel.

This party is FREE, but it is highly recommended that u sign up at www.eastsideproductions.net

10pm-4am

Door by Ms. Brandie

come on down and experience VINTAGE Fridays

www.eastsideproductions.net

check out more info on Paolo and download some of his incredible mixes at

www.paolomojo.com

nov_191-vi.jpg

Guest Eat-my-Funk

I can't believe no one is clued in on the amazing sounds of PAOLO MOJO!!! For those that have not heard this man you should definitely check out the cellar bar this Friday.

All the top jocks have singled him out as one of the new rising stars in the industry! He doesn't come over that often so do yaself a favour and check it out!!!

Guest Jason Jollins

This guy is wicked, I highly recommend catching him while he's in NYC as he won't be back for sometime.

p.s. this is a free event at one of nyc's finest small / intimate venues :)

-

This guy is wicked, I highly recommend catching him while he's in NYC as he won't be back for sometime.

p.s. this is a free event at one of nyc's finest small / intimate venues :)

-

what is wicked about him? can you describe his talent--what type of music does he spin? and jason, i still havent had the chance to check you out yet- ridiculous...

“A style that's impossible to define.. Prog? Hardly. Tech house? Not boring enough. It's like trippy twisted acid house but deep and funky. See, I told you – impossible.†DJ Magazine 2004

“A future star of dance…

Possessing a unique sound and we think... a unique talent.â€

Pete Tong, BBC Radio One 2004

“Spellbinding, diverse DJ sets and funk-filled, mesmeric productions that glance back to acid house's glory days†IDJ October 2004

“A star who is very much in the ascendancy right now….. He’s going to be casting spells on our dancefloors for many years to comeâ€.

IDJ April 2004

Paolo Mojo’s sound might be difficult to pin down, but this broad, innovative approach to his craft is making him a name on everyone’s lips in 2004. His style incorporates elements of house, funk, techno, breaks, electro, disco and acid. And then some.

“I’ve never understood this ‘genre’ thing†he says. “To me the best DJs always select the best bits from a wide range of sounds and put them together in a way that just makes sense to people.â€

It’s certainly making sense to lots of people at the moment. Already well established for his tweaked out sets with the likes of Tyrant and Sasha at Fabric, and a well thumbed global passport, he’s really come to the fore this year thanks to a succession of well received productions on labels such as Alternative Route, Orcmusic and Sabotage. - and one of the best Radio One Essential Mix debuts ever.

Radio One, Mixmag; DJ Magazine and IDJ have all been quick to cite him as one to watch this year – with his first mix cd ‘Heretic’ set for a winter release on Sabotage. Forthcoming EPs on Honchos, Big Love and Saved, plus remixes for Brancaccio and Aisher and Alex Neri are set to raise his bar even higher.

Paolo runs both the Music Is Freedom and Orcmusic record labels, which have consistently attracted good reviews for the past 2 years. He contributes productions and remixes to both regularly, and sees them as the cornerstone of his prolific music output.