Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie here

Guest trippcocktail

Guest trippcocktail

Hello people,

here in Manhattan but been going out lately to Miami about once a month with friends to look at properties, next time out is 12/10 weekend.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Have a good day.

Regards

Hello people,

here in Manhattan but been going out lately to Miami about once a month with friends to look at properties, next time out is 12/10 weekend.

Regards

newbie.jpg

Guest nickjunkie

Hello people,

Regards

Welcome to CJ 8)

Guest trippcocktail

hey that's start, and it probably beats some other jobs out there.

Serious question though, as someone who lives in Miami. With all the renovation going on in downtown Miami and residential construction do you think it will be a help or be a hinderance to the bar/club/lounge scene for that area? (Actually Hotel places aside, is there a scene there at all?) I can see the pro's and con's of both just want someone from the area's opinion.

hey that's start, and it probably beats some other jobs out there.

Serious question though, as someone who lives in Miami. With all the renovation going on in downtown Miami and residential construction do you think it will be a help or be a hinderance to the bar/club/lounge scene for that area? (Actually Hotel places aside, is there a scene there at all?) I can see the pro's and con's of both just want someone from the area's opinion.

this has been covered several times but im sure POD could answer that for you...

CNN/Money just announced "the 10 zip codes with the largest median five-year price increases -- and their prospects for the coming year."

Guest lulamishka

Hello people,

Regards

Hello and welcome. :) Enjoy your stay.

Guest trippcocktail

Great more yorkers down here, why cant u stay put in that great city that the new yorkers down here always talk soo good about it!!!

Hey don't get me wrong, I do love New York, but after living here for so many years I need a change. Plus as a kid lived in Coconut Grove for a bit.

Guest digitalx

Great more yorkers down here, why cant u stay put in that great city that the new yorkers down here always talk soo good about it!!!

What the hell does that mean?

You are'nt like one of those retarded Boston Red Sox fans who screams out "New York Sucks" just because the Yankees reside there are you?

Anyone with half a brain knows that NYC is the center of this freakin country!