Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Anthem y2k1

i gotta disagree- i think Aubrey is not even a question. Definately this summers anthem. "Fly Away" is dope but i dont think theres enough energy in it for anthem material.

"We LiVe EvErY DaY, AlWaYs FeElInG ThE SaMe WaY... I DoN't WaNt To StAnD StIlL!"

Originally posted by sfcraz01:

i gotta disagree- i think Aubrey is not even a question. Definately this summers anthem. "Fly Away" is dope but i dont think theres enough energy in it for anthem material.

I agree 100%

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

fly away is a good song but i don't think it's an anthem, although it will get played out. i think luzzi should have been saved for the summer. then again, the summer's just starting, and it's still getting play, so ...

cwm13.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

I think, although its kinda old, Played Alive will be the anthem.

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

"Stop Whispering, Start Shouting"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

I'll bet that new rank 1 song will be it or it could be something else.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

yo toronto, what new rank 1 song??"such is life"?? or is there a newer one??? cwm13.gif

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feeling...

Now that everyone has heard aubrey, do you peeps think its anthem material. I love it but I am gonna go out on a limb and say "fly away" will take it this year, what do u guys think?

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feeling...

I heard some new rank 1 song on Van Deppens Dance Department, you could tell it is Rank 1 cause of the beat. I've being hearing rumours of a new rank 1 song (newer than such is life) out on promo in europe. same with svenson and gielen. COuld just be rumours but i hope they are true. Never know.

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

OK, HERE IS THE SUMMER ANTHEM, HANDS DOWN, MARK MY WORDS... POSSIBLY THE BEST VOCAL IVE EVER HEARD, AND ITS NOT EVEN DONE YET...

Guido is doing a mix of the original "Stairway to Heaven" with the vocals re-sung by Jana... Her voice sounds amazing on the track, and they even added some additional phrasing, plus Guido is turning this mutha out! ITS THE BOMB!!!!! Be READDDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

5/26 - Sin, Albany

6/9 - Deep, LI

6/10 and every Monday to follow - Liquid, LI

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!