PUBLIC HUMILIATION

Guest LaLeeBeaN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Ok where is this post???? :P

I have got to see what she said exactly!!!

And also did you work everythingout with your man???

It is under MUSIC JUNKIES and then the thread is YOUR FIRST CONCERT, I believe.

And did I work things out???

Guest ic143

ummmm....you know you're able to "edit" your posts.....

Patrick got to it before she could! Ha ha!!! He was laughing his ass off yesterday when he read it! ;D

Guest Clarisa

In high school I fell in front of what felt like the whole school at lunchtime. At that time I was popular and so was the guy that fell along with me.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

ummmm....you know you're able to "edit" your posts.....

Yeah you CAN edit them when you NOTICE theres a TYPO! But in this case even after I reread it I STILL didn't notice it. I was too busy making it G-RATED! ;D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Holy Shit :o..............you must have been extremely wasted to post that shit!!!!

HaHa! No sober but at work.....besides I just forgot ONE WORD! ;D WITH WITH WITH!!! Ugh! Amazing I'm embarrassed again! :P:);):D

Guest trancelator

I think everyone is still confused so here is the cliff notes verion of what heppened in the music junkie thread:

I was ribbing Laleebean and she responded,"...you love f-ing me. I'm telling...I still love ya!" She meant to write, "you love f-ing with me."

Soooo...some people thought I was banging her and that she was going to tell my woman. Thus, Lalee was embarassed.

Guest trancelator

Thanks, it makes much more sense now. I was wondering why your woman was being so cool. LOL!

Are you kidding me? Irene would try to rip my balls off! lol :P

Guest ic143

Thanks, it makes much more sense now. I was wondering why your woman was being so cool. LOL!

Ha ha! I'm nice but I'm not that nice!!! ;D

Guest ic143

Are you kidding me? Irene would try to rip my balls off! lol :P

THAT'S RIGHT!!! No hanky panky for you! :-*

Guest LdySphynx

OMG, LMAO.........I am falling out of my seat literally!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing, I swear.......I just thought you guys had some big trio going on!!!!!!

Guest ic143

OMG, LMAO.........I am falling out of my seat literally!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing, I swear.......I just thought you guys had some big trio going on!!!!!!

OH NO! Not into that...not that there's anything wrong with it, I'm just not into it... ;D

Guest ic143

sooooooooooooo wait a minute......

what you are saying is that lalee, millsie, and ic are all getting freaky with each other????

scandalous, man. scandalous.

Well since you put it that way...care to join? ;) J/K!!!

Guest LdySphynx

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WTF.......are you serious???

Well I think one of my most embarrassing moments was one night walking out of the movie theaters and my foot bent the wrong way and I fell flat on my face!!!!

I tried to play it off, but it was too late...!!!!

Don't you hate when you can't save your dignity??? My friends and I used to catch either doing shit or what not and yell really loud, *I CAUGHT YOU MUTHAFUCKA!!!* Ok maybe I just think that's funny.....location thing. ;) Trouble told me to tell you Hello! :)

Dam just saw this......tell that loquita I said hi and send her a couple of kisses for me :-*!!!

Guest shannon_coolj.

My ex boyfriend used to throw parties in South Carolina. One night, they brought Lee Burridge.

The club had these really steep stairs leading up to the DJ booth. I got really wasted that night. About 4am, the lights came on and everyone went out of the club except me, Lee, my boyfriend and two bartenders.

I was coming down the stairs (wasted...in high heels) when I feel down the entire staircase (about 15 stairs) in front of everyone. Lovely!! :-[